WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxxy

Found wayalife as I was googling for answers about upgrading my suspension. Found friendly people with good advice, who pointed me in the right direction for both a shop and parts. Parts bought and suspension going in next month. Thanks for everything! IMG_0246.jpg

Jayanthony

i came to Wayalife after buying my JK, was really looking to find some great people to show me ropes on wheeling and everything in between. if only i knew how my simple build plan of a few light bars and a winch would go from that to rolling on 40s with Dynatracs. Lol. On a serious note this is the best place to get straight foward, get it done right way the first time info ive found! IMG_0341.jpg

WillyJKU14

I joined Wayalife back in 2014 when I got my first Willys Wheeler JKU. My friend introduced me to the site and I read a lot of great articles. When I worked on my jeep I would ask for help and it was always given. So thanks everyone. I have met tons of really cool people thru the runs I have attended. I since have had to sell my jeep due to commute reasons, but now I have a 12 mile commute so I have been able to get another Jeep. The jeep I really wanted. My new 2016 Wrangler Rubicon "Rocky". I haven't been able to really do anything to him yet he is only 2 weeks old. But I was able represent! Just wanted to say thanks for everything. And good luck to all! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472434939.202222.jpg

Johnrag3

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472438225.196404.jpg
I joined Wayalife after searching google for write ups on how to fix/learn about my JK. IMO it has the best info out of all the other jeep forums.

ryanbauer

After owning 2 TJ's and now a JK I've used plenty of other forums but nothing compares to Wayalife. My brother and I used to watch Eddie's videos years ago drooling and now we both moved up to JK's from our TJ's. What makes Wayalife so great IMO is that my initial post was asking for help and instead of catching flak the other members helped me out and solved the issues I was having. Great community, great jeeps. jeep.jpg

@chuck_slayton

I just got signed up but have been reading threads and getting advice on JKs for a few years now from wayalife , after owning 2 TJs for about 10 years I broke down and bough 2015 JK last year. Watching the Wayalife videos and all the honest feedback that Eddie and the members give here has been a saving grace and most helpful! Looking forward to getting out to an event with some of the guys soon. image.jpg

SPOOOBY

Jeep wave

Hello wayalife jeepers,
Wayalife and jeepers are family and thats why im here,to make friends and find an adventure image.jpg

Dstolp_jk

When I first bought my Jeep, I came across the Wayalife videos on You Tube and instantly got HOOKED! I love the feeling you get when you talk to other Jeepers, and the since of community it brings; you definitely see that in the videos too. The forum is a great wealth of knowledge, and I research stuff on here all of the time. Thanks for the opportunity and I wish everyone luck.

100k.jpg

Jroeling

image.jpg

I was researching purchasing a jeep and options for the jeep for about a year. This site has been a resource for my inexperience in the jeep world.

Jim G

I first found Wayalife just after purchasing my 2016 JKU and I was searching the Web for Jeep lifts. After looking through some of the posts I knew then that this was a community that I wanted to be a part of. I have learned so much since joining and I have a lot more to learn from other members.
Thanks,
20160817_163010.jpg

keno4x4

I followed after starting with JK Forum. My 2008 X has made a transformation from stock to what I have now thanks to the abundant information on Wayalife!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472644955.516906.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472644975.760045.jpg

I came to WAL after watching all the YouTube videos. Have been modifying my Jeep ever since I purchased it in January. Could really use the cage, on my short list.

RebelconJk

I came across WAL after searching the web for videos of JK wranglers wheeling, It wasn't short after i watched the first video i joined up! Everybody here has been helpful and nice. Thanks RockHard 4x4 for the opportunity to win this awesome cage! Iv'e been wanting one for quite sometime now, fingers crossed i win! Haha! Good luck to everyone! :thumb:

IMG_2143.jpg

NAUJK

I came to wayalife because I knew the people here are great resources as I know for a fact that people like Eddie don't just have a jeep for show.. they play hard! I was on jkf at first, and followed Eddie and others here.

Attachments

• 1472653373975.jpg
    1472653373975.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 100

pop2tu

Thank you WAL and Rockhard for this great opportunity. I was brought here by (wait for it!) The VIDEOS. I had been wanting a JKU since I first laid eyes on one. They were absolutely beautiful. During a trip to Korea I found the videos, saw the WAYALIFE banner and here I am.

20160703_230359.jpg

Rational1

Rock Hard Jeep Cage

Like many others I cam to Wayalife looking for advice from others - on trails, equipment, problem solving. The community is invaluable.
IMG_0745.jpg

ljvsnyder

IMG_1949_zpszmjf9ikw.jpg

The best photos and trail stories on the web. Enjoy seeing the great places to go. Just wish I could join the groups.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468243958.333614.jpg

I joined Wayalife back in 2014 when I had just bought my my first jeep. Not knowing anything about them I quickly relied on the internet to lead me in the right direction. And as luck would have it, I found Eddie and Cindy's videos on Youtube which eventually lead me to the forum where I registered immediately to start meeting new people and learning a ton of valuable information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom