WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjd78

I got tired of all the web wheelers and brand loyalists associated with other forums. I followed the real, honest, like it or not unbiased tech and ended up at Wayalife. Nuff said...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 156

TheDuff

I came to wayalife several years back, after being a youtube fallower and project-jk fan.

Attachments

• 1473211706862.jpg
    1473211706862.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 149

BlackKnight

I'd love to win the cage as the next install on my mostly stock jeep...
IMG_0006.jpg

Found WoL about 2 years before I picked up my Jeep. Was cruising the internets looking for sites with info on the JK wrangler. Found Project JK and lead me here also. Great site for info and meeting like minded people. Have been in car clubs for other brands in the past, but this one seemed much more "adult" lol...

Last edited:

AnvilX

image.jpg

I love watching Wayofflife videos. The first video I watched was the Billy Bob video. I joined and have seen almost all the videos.

Rharvey160

Back in 2011 my wife and I took a road trip from Texas through Colorado into Utah. We stopped off in Moab to see Arches National Park. We didn't have a jeep or even have one on the radar. After seeing all the jeeps running around Moab we decided to take a tour from one of the local jeep guides to see what all the fuss was about. He run us all over Hell's Revenge. We've been hooked ever since.

When we got home I went to a local dealer and bought a 2011 2 Door Sport. I joined JK Forum and before I had any money into modifications on it the 2012 were out with the better engine. Got rid of the 2011 and bought a 2012 4 door. Got a wealth of info from JK Forum and then moved on to Wayalife when Eddie started it. I believe Wayalife is the best Jeep forum around.

Now I have a 2014 2 door.

image.jpg

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I had been following Eddie and Cindy when they had the white CJ and TJ and the old blog. I had just got my first Jeep in 2004 and was looking for resources. His blog was no nonsense, down to earth and pretty straight forward when it came to the how to sections. I always the OEM roll cage was adequate protection but now I know you need a real cage to protect you during a serious rollover.

photo_side.JPG

puckerd_JK

I found WAYALIFE searching for different trail videos online. After locating the WAYALIFE Youtube account, I was hooked. You do an amazing job capturing the footage and editing for the final video. IMG_20160502_194801.jpg

Thank you WAYALIFE and Rock Hard for the chance to win!

ali@home

I found Wayalife back in the day when I was searching for information on Jeeps and some off roading photos. I later found all the videos and got hooked on how much information was provided, that was all before I even owned a Jeep!

IMG_2549_zpsy26e1iom.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Bought our 2011 after one trip in the wife's Honda that was not Civic friendly. Freaked her out she thought I was going to roll her Civic when I had her spot so we would not rip open the oil pan. Found 4x4xplor and Project-JK, joined JK-Forum and Wayalife that year. We always loved to travel and explore off the beaten path and Eddie and Cindy's shared that same passion. I have watched their awesome videos over and over and over. I have done a few mods and all that I have done I have followed Eddie's write ups. I came here for all the above as well as the knowledge shared by Eddie and other members. I have met a few and invited some to join Wayalife too. I have joined other forums, and to be honest this is the forum that offers sooo much to it's members and is where I spend most of my time. Wayalife has always been the first tab open on my computer. Thanks Eddie and Cindy! Thanks Rock hard 4x4! I am a former Nebraskan if that helps!:honey:

IMG_20160807_130931602.jpg

bigbear

WIN a jk Sport cage!

Hello, I joined Wayalife because about a year ago, my friend had found your videos so I started investing time watching every single one and enjoying the quality and just pure fun of your videos, at the time my friend had a jeep and my dad had a jeep so I was living the jeep life through them until about a month ago when I purchased a 2016 rubicon that is quite stock right now. The pictures uploaded are my friends jeep (black) and mine the (mojave sand) and second is the little replica jeep I painted to match!

Attachments

• IMG_5776.jpg
    IMG_5776.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5827.jpg
    IMG_5827.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 91

Lank

I was brought to the Wayalife through Project-JK.com. When I first bought my 2008 after my previous car being totaled, I looked to the internet to start doing basic maintenance. Being an amateur wrencher at the time, I really needed concise, step-by-step, no-frills kind of guides. I scoured hours of crappy static-filled youtube how-to videos until I stumbled onto Project-JK. It was everything I ever wanted. Got me through some rough starts on even the easiest projects. I read everything I would on that website until finally coming across the EPIC write-ups section that redirects you to posts on this site instead. Naturally, I went about my way of reading everything I could about what it is to own and maintain a JK and build it to my standards.

Then I found the videos... thus began the addiction.
IMG_2674.jpg

DeadLegs

I just joined here recently. Ive had the JK a couple years, but had a YJ and an XJ before that.
Am planning to do some more wheeling this winter, and have been researching mods. That brought me here.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I've driven a wrangler since 2000. I'm on my fourth and probably last one. I'm part of the WAYALIFE community because of the like minded individuals here that promote a true jeep lifestyle. I appreciate the videos and knowledge and it inspires pushing things further and turning your own wrenches. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473285500.732022.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473310129.734638.jpg

After owning a few jeeps over the years, I knew I had to have a JK. I knew I'd let the new models work the kinks out, and so I bought an 08'. I started searching the forums and loved the accurate and honest write ups and posts on Wayalife. I joined and the rest is history! Awesome friends, and family here!!! Thank you for the opportunity RH and Wayalife!

Sithwindu

What brought me to wayalife? I was considering getting a jeep and looking at aev stuff on YouTube (their advertising is top notch and I was already sold on their stuff without any reveiws from people lol) and came across the Arizona junction video! Then saw the jkx videos and all the other videos and eddies videos 100% sold me on getting a jeep! It's wayalife that was the reason for me pulling the trigger on getting a new 2013 gecko!!! Thanks for having this giveaway and keeping this site running for free! I really love being here and the advice Iv read (completely changed my whole upgrade list!)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473375720.956978.jpg

Gotta give credit to Ali Mansoor for this pic!!

barh

I found Wayalife by chance searching videos. Eddies videos are SECOND TO NONE. best I have seen to date. IMG_2092.jpg

I found out about Wayalife via YouTube videos, from there I have appreciated all the input on my threads and others that I have used to assist me in modifying my Jeep!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473414251.835884.jpg

P.S. Please let the guy I've quoted win, for some reason his picture had me in stitches [emoji23]

When I finally bought a jeep, my best friend referred me. Pic in Gilbert MN View attachment 218968

Last edited:

gantle

Owning a modified JK here in South Florida means you spend a lot of time on the Internet watch & reading the adventures of those that live in more "off-road interesting" areas of the USA. Wayalife has allowed us to Jeep vicariously through it excellent videos of places never before seen. These videos are a large reason our group has now planned our first trip to Moab next month. They are also the reason I have lost sleep at night in anticipation of the 16 day trip!
Thanks!
IMG_5520.jpg

Crso8541

Came to WAL after seeing a decal on a buddies jeep. Its been a great learning experience ever since. Thanks WAL and RH for the chance.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472556750.245288.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom