WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitrig

What brought me to wayalife was the quest for knowledge. I have learned so much about the jeep lifestyle that i did not know. I have experience new trails, met amazing people and made friends that will last a lifetime.

Information was why I cam but the experience is why i stayed.
IMG_2200.JPG

Jeepin Dad of 2

Newbie to Jeep

IMG_2497.jpg

I came across Wayalife while researching JK parts and ideas, read a few blogs and liked them, so I joined up.

Funny, two months ago I had never driven a Jeep, today I own two. I was out looking for a Jeep for my son who is graduating HS. I found and bought him a 2016 Rubi. A few weeks later, I was wanting to drive his Jeep and he would let me, so I told him fine... I'll go buy my own, so I did.

Mtb275

After having Jeeps in the family for my entire life, I finally picked up an 08 that I was going to modify. I started searching for umma and grew to like the info I was getting from Wayalife.com. Since then, we have sold the 08 and picked up a 16' JKUR.

I appreciate the opportunity and what a great company to provide this give away. Good luck to all.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474047065.379106.jpg

MrJ3sser

I found Wayalife through their amazing videos on Youtube. No other Jeep channel YT even comes close to the quality WAL produces. Thanks for this opportunity!

Jeep2.jpg

chickenman1021

New Jeeper

20160528_173859.jpg 20160528_173859.jpg I always loved jeeps just never got around to getting one till this year. I stumbled onto waylife on YouTube and I like everything that is stands for and it is true to keeping the brother hood of jeeping alive.

bill32

2015 Sahara

First place I look for information on jeeps is wayalife

Attachments

• DSCN0424.jpg
    DSCN0424.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 115

Ozon8r

I joined WAYALIFE because of great local recommendations from other jeep enthusiasts in Colorado. The straight answers and honest reviews have significantly influenced my current build and products I have added or replaced. Great content and good discussions have also helped resolve technical issues with my own jeep ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474145433.454019.jpg

JRW1223

I finally bought a jeep about 3 weeks ago! The best thing about it is it's bone stock and the color I've wanted for 3 plus years. I'm looking forward to build one of my own with my 3 boys.

No place better to learn the ends and outs then WAYALIFE. I've already learned so much useful information and gotten so many great ideas.
IMG_3949.JPG

bthomas

First of all I want to thank Eddie, Cindy, and Rockhard 4x4 for the opportunity, this is a very cool promo, and I hope it goes to an appreciative winner. :beer: Shortly after buying my JK in November 2011 I started looking for forums and found JKF, and Project JK. At the time I was busy with work and life wasn't very active over there, and by the time I came back, Eddie and Cindy had started Wayalife, so I joined up over here. I don't really remember watching any of the videos until the JKX Wild Wild West videos came out and I was hooked. I think I've watched them all multiple times. I like the honest exchange of information and unfiltered, uncensored, no BS atmosphere. For awhile I was following a few different forums, and not really active on any, but it did give me an opportunity to figure out where I want to spend my time! :rock:
Well, it sure ain't the biggest, and it sure ain't the baddest, but here it is. Thanks again for all you do!

DSC_0050.jpg

Kingsley

I found out about and joined Wayalife because of Eddie's amazing videos. I've loved the vast wealth of knowledge that I have found on this sit ever since!

Attachments

• 1474159596934.jpg
    1474159596934.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 166

USA2dr

A change in life

I was brought to wayalife by way of youtube. I was around 13 years old and after watching Moby crawl, I was hooked. To watch a vehicle crawl through rocks that appeared to be placed there by giants I was in aw. I followed wayalife closely on youtube watching and re-watching all the videos. Soon I would be 16 the best time of my life because I could drive. The day I turned 16 I walked into the jeep shop to find my dream jeep waiting for me. To say I am a lucky kid is an understate. I was blessed to be allowed to build my jeep exactly how I wanted it. The research I had done to select parts had paid off and I was in the dirt 2 hours later. My membership to wayalife was delayed, but after already sticking my jeep with wayalife, it was time to become an official member. Wayalife has changed my life for the better and I am very grateful they created the videos and content they did. big bear jeep .jpg bigbear jeep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom