WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Found the Wayalife videos online and that is what brought me to the forum. I can't count how many times I've watched them over and over! Thank you Wayalife and RH for the chance! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473516274.485901.jpg

Souperwulf

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473524829.381830.jpg

It was the videos for sure, those Epic film productions... I had come across Wayalife online while watching Jeep Vids, and the stories that the Wayalife group had shared were so surreal to me, an incredible sense of adventure & camaraderie. I was hooked. I started going to Jeep meets, and met some other WayaLifers as well, and then the adventures began. I now have my own YouTube channel which is dominated by Jeep videos of our adventures. Thanks Guys, and keep the inspiration coming! 2014 JKU, aka "Souperwulf".

Wareaglejku

I joined wayalife after enjoying watching the videos and then I ended up knowing several people on here. I haven't been on here long but am loving it so far ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473532276.339851.jpg

TANK

I came across Wayalife shortly after purchasing my 09 Rubicon just over two years ago. The wealth of knowledge shared here that has helped my build along the way and the great videos are what has kept me coming back time and time again.

Attachments

• 1473532516634.jpg
    1473532516634.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 125

MO502

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473537488.921440.jpg

Hey all!
I just joined today. I've been on a number of other forums for a while and this is by far the most friendly and inviting. Looking forward to some great discussions!

danco3636

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473560155.137470.jpg
Came to this forum for great advice, insights and ideas for my jeep build and off-roading adventures.
Great group of people in this community.
Recently installed and ran the Rock Hard aluminum skid plates through the Rubicon. A few scratches and came through great. Now I just need that roll cage.

BOOM! Rock - On!

Stumbled onto WayALife while searching for Axle information

Well, I have seen several WayALife youtube videos but didn't know they had a forum. Never really tried finding them as I actually thought they were a private group or something. Anyway, I actually stumbled over here when I was looking for information on doing an axle upgrade. Specifically was trying to find Pros vs Cons to the Ultimate Dana 60's.... Anyways, I have found this site to have a lot of information and I need that as I have a 2016 Rubicon JKU Hard Rock and am looking for info/advice on the never ending upgrade path... I also own a 94 Wrangler Sahara but will be selling that soon I believe.

20160619_111740_Cropped.jpg

Thanks,

Greg

2016 JKU Hard Rock - Tank

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I came to this forum because the community is pretty weak where I live and Wayalife is STRONG! I love all the advice and I like to help when I can even though my knowledge is limited. But it's all about the process. I've already met some great people in my time here.

Thank you Rockhard and Wayalife! IMG_20160906_184215261.jpg

BdugJK

Several years ago I decided that it was time to get out of the low and fast lifestyle and back into the tall and off road. While searching the world wide inter webs for advice and reviews I came across WAL. I have learned a lot and passed on the little I know. Rock Hard and Wayalife are awesome to put on a giveaway like this! IMG_7930.jpg

Chris Wulforst

Response

What brought me to wayalife is that I need some aftermarket parts and was thinking that in a forum it might have been cheaper.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 145

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I joined WAL after stumbling upon it through a Google search looking for tech. Seemed like the best group of people and information I was going to find so I joined up. This is the only forum I'm on and no plans to go anywhere else. Thanks Eddie for hosting us.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473626295.161113.jpg

Recurve

What brought me to WAYALIFE ? The guy I bought my jeep from was a previous member, reccomneded me this site.
For any info or discussions I always come here first looking. Plus met some cool wheeling buddies.
image.jpg

GoldenJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473706044.479807.jpg
Joined WAL to learn a lot, teach a few, and meet great people. Joined a past forum back in fall of 2006 when I bought my JK and moved over here last year when I decided to give the JK a refresh and needed sound advice. Thanks!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
When i first bought my 13 JKUR i did what most people did and searched YOUTUBE to see these thing in action and of course ran right into Eddie's amazing videos! I was blown away by the Jeeps of course but it was how much they captured the spirit of good friends wheeling together sharing the adventure and passing it onto others and that's what keeps me here.. Good friends!

Definitely could use this sweet cage! Thank you again WAYALIFE and ROCKHARD for even the opportunity to win something this cool!

IMG_8890.jpg

DARREN C HANSON

Wayoflife an what brought me here.

Hello my name is Darren I was brought to the wayoflife forum through my family an friends. We first saw your episodes on YouTube an the rest was history an I have to say fork yeah episodes 1 & 2 are well worth watching my son brayden who is six years old an my youngest Rylan who is 2 are hooked on your episodes we watch them every night an appreciate the fun an excitement you an all of your friends have given us. So now that you know what brought me here here is a picture of our rig it's a 2008 jku Sahara an we are currently in the build stage an would love a safer cage for the wife an our 2 boys 20160829_160626.jpg

Last edited:

BrunetteSuzyQ

What brought me to WOL was a search on stuff for my Jeep Renegade, looking to do some modifications. Thanks to Eddie's post and helpful instructions, we put new wheel spacers on my Jeep Renegade and will be getting new tires on her next Saturday. However since then, we have also scoured the site for different things since we also own a Rubicon and we love all things Jeep.

28971537543_0fd443da55_z.jpg

WarHawk

I image.png

I came to Wayalife because I wanted to experience the sense of community one enjoys when owning a Jeep. Jeeps are the absolute coolest vehicles on the planet! While I don't own a Wrangler, I have a close friend that has one. This cage would make an awesome gift.

bones37

Thank you for the awesome giveaway opportunity! I came to Wayalife from JKF. Aside from the people and knowledge, I honestly love the look of the forum (clean, easy to read, well organized) more than anything.

Here is a picture I took today

159.jpg

Willypete

I came to WAL to find experienced jeepers and to gain knowledge on the jeep community as I am new to it, also to compare modifications and find recommendations.

The stickers are pretty cool too.

Attachments

• 1473878812427.jpg
    1473878812427.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom