WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
rock-hard-giveaway-08-2016.jpg

If you're looking to add more structural support to help protect the occupants in your Jeep JK Wrangler, you're in luck as the great guys over at Rock Hard 4x4 will be giving away one of their awesome bolt-in Sport Cage kits (fits 2-Door or front half of a 4-door) to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$649

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST on this thread and tell us what brought you to WAYALIFE.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Saturday, September 17, 2016.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Sunday, September 18, 2016. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a Rock Hard Jeep JK Wrangler Sport Cage GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

For more information about this kit and/or all the great products they make for just about every Jeep made including bumpers, skid plates, armor and more, simply click on the link below:

http://www.rockhard4x4.com

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :thumb:

The Kraken

I came to WAYALIFE by hearing a lot of great comments about the community in the forum from other Jeepers. It's a great place to be and lots of great people that like being a part of the community and helping others! I have found that to be true and enjoying being a part of the community! Thanks for the awesome opportunity to get a chance to enter to win! Good luck everyone!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471828370.286795.jpg

swampdog

I was brought to Wayalife after following the forums for a couple of months and quickly realizing this was the best place for honest info from people who actually wheel their rigs. Over 2,000 posts later and I haven't looked back once! Couldn't be happier and look forward to more time here.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471828785.091166.jpg

epetry

Honestly I got brought to WAL when I was buying my jeep they had eddies videos playing on the TV's around the dealer. So I signed up and have met lots of great people on here. Thanks rock hard for supporting and giving away yet another cage!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471828814.930926.jpg

Gravedigger11

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471828811.853138.jpg

I came to the forum because of the Jeeping community from Wayalife. Wayalife has created a haven for people who really and truly love everything about jeeps. To get in and go hit some trails. A lot of people do not understand it, but once you do it you get addicted and fall in love. The amount of knowledge, haggling, and great times get started a lot from here. Having a jeep has become apart of my life. Through the good and the bad.

metalic

When we purchased our JK the first forum I signed up was JKF. I made the move to WAYALIFE shortly before it was sold and have enjoyed the wayalife and of course watching all the videos of the places I dream to go nm out west.

Attachments

• 1471829113181.jpg
    1471829113181.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,314

hhunter050

Wayalife videos got me into the wheeling scene. I've met some awesome people and have made awesome friendships through this forum. I try to bring whatever knowledge I have to help others out, still alot to learn but who knows everything. 1471829142567.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I was brought to WAL by the YouTube videos. I plan on owning a jk soon. If I happen to win and don't own a jk at that time, I won't reply in the announcement thread.

DSC03691.JPG

Very awesome of Wayalife and Rock Hard for giving us this opportunity. Thank you!

Was always a lurker of Project Jk and watched all the early videos on YouTube. Never signed up and fast forward a few years and even went on a couple Wayalife runs and still wasn't a member here. Then on a Newbie Run in Last Chance Canyon It was McPuck and a couple guys putting names to faces when they gave me shit for not being a member. Signed up that day and here we are.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471829190.280984.jpg .

I stumbled on WAL while searching the interwebs for parts to go on my very very stock jeep. If i only knew the path i was traveling....

Attachments

• 1471829234420.jpg
    1471829234420.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,272

Jaydoc1

I came to Wayalife shortly after purchasing a 2009 JK Rubicon. I was Googling and came across Project JK which led me to the previous site. When the migration to Wayalife began, I came with it. The thing that has always interested me is the absolute wealth of knowledge on this site and the willingness of everyone to share it. Even more than that is the fact that Eddie has answered each and every one of my PMs and sometimes with a page or more of information. It's just a great site. I've since bought a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited. And here it is in its current iteration thanks to this site:

image-1909613753.jpg

image-3531769792.jpg

image-3120487085.jpg

Last edited:

boardsurfer

The Keep it Tight JKX video is the one that finally got me here and Im glad I did. I've made new friends and can always find someone willing to run a trail with me. :rock:

Thank you Wayalife and Rockhard for the giveaway. Pick Me! :thumb:

13307330_10208102235507687_2449706013444333236_n.jpg

dillard09

I came to Wayalife through Project-JK. I was looking for maintaince things to do to my jk and came on to Project-jk. From there I keep seeing this word Wayalife. So I Google it and there it was. Been here ever since.
Thanks for the wealth of knowledge and the great friends I have made and the ones to come.
I now have a 1yo who goes wheeling with me. He was just in Colorado and did some great trails including Holy Cross. 2 weeks from now he might be with me on the Rubicon. I know I would feel better with a sport cage protecting him.
Thanks Eddie and Rockhard for the opportunity!

ForumRunner_20160821_203154.jpg

mstraw9379

When I bought my Jeep I started searching the internet for info. That search led me to several Jeep forums. Over time I started noticing I liked it here better than other forums. The info. The camaraderie. The incredible videos (watching one right now). It all gave a different feel to someone very new to jeeps who has no idea what he is doing.

Attachments

• 1471829623564.jpg
    1471829623564.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:

Napalm

I found Eddie and Cindy's YouTube channel long before I ever owned a Jeep. I bought my first JK with the dreams of being able to make a trip such as the ones that you guys did such a great job documenting. I quickly found Wayalife after that, and quickly realized it was the only forum out there worth calling home. Four years later, I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for such a great forum and pairing up with RockHard 4x4 for such an awesome giveaway!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471829686.322784.jpg

USMC Wrangler

First...thanks RH4x4 and WAL for this opportunity!

I saw a windshield banner on a nice JKU in Big Bend National Park and my curiosity lead to an Internet search. What I found here was the truth about many Jeep related parts and how-to's that have proven to be invaluable. The videos, camaraderie and community is the best there is! It's helped me make wise decisions in making my Jeep mine.

From this...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471829556.966899.jpg

To this...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471829632.553984.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471829650.554889.jpg

Thanks again for another great opportunity and for a great community! [emoji106]

Blackjk08

i came to way a life when i bought my first JKU a 2008 sahara. watched all the videos of what my jeep could become. i have since sold that jeep and bought another 2014 JKU rubicon. wayalife has always been there when i needed to figure something out or wanted technical support. best information on the internet. thank you for everything yall do and provide for us. last but not least thank you for the chance to win a great product.
jeep flex.jpg

berick1

I came to Wayalife in hopes of tapping into the wealth of knowledge of the members. I've read countless threads and posted a few questions along the way. Every question I've asked has been answered and some folks have even given me their personal contact info in case I needed any additional help. Work has gotten in the way of mods recently but it hasn't stopped me from lurking and refining my thoughts for that next project.
12976980_10206047766573304_8858834983599983602_o.jpg

anviljk

It was the videos for me. Watching them before I bought my first Jeep. Got the chance to meet and hit the trails with some good people. Thanks

Last edited:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I found out about WAL by watching YouTube videos and coming across Eddies videos (videos before Moby was put on Roids). Watching the videos kept me focused towards the life style I want to live. Doing some searching I found the forum. As my kids are getting older we were finally able to get our jku this past July. Good luck everyone!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471830008.819402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom