WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster jk

I got brought to WAYALIFE from a friend I met while wheeling in moab. its been a great community to be a part of. I never would have attempted to work on my jeep and build it to what it is today without the help from all the great people of this forum.....:beer:

Attachments

• 1436445822827.jpg
    1436445822827.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 167

Drunic

benderbundy.jpg

The videos before I even got the Jeep which of course would bring you to the forum! The advise and knowledge here is remarkable, saved me from many mistakes that I would have made on my own!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
image.jpg

Loaded up and headed to Windrock.

Honestly it was the "Amateur" videos that brought me in. I love those (and keep it up, and don't turn pro).

The community and shared knowledge is what keeps me around. It's a big family.

I want this cage, even if I have to pay for mine. Good luck everyone.

Aztecdiver

I joined wayalife several years ago when i bought my jeep. I love looking through the forums and reading other peoples experiences.

Attachments

• 1472136593638.jpg
    1472136593638.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 130

BitBucket

What brought me to Wayalife was meeting Eddie and Cindy in 2010 at EJS in Moab. They didn't know me but welcomed me to their BBQ with open arms. Eddie and Cindy are like that, awesome people. Plus they know a thing or two about jeeps, driving jeeps, fixing jeeps, fixing other people's jeeps, and having fun while doing all those things. :D

rubicon-7.jpg

xxJWPxx

What brought me to Wayalife was the fact that I trusted the members advice here more than other forums I visited. I lurk on other forums from time to time but only actively post here.

My current Jeep
IMG_6265.jpg

tucked

I purchased my first jeep just over a year ago. I had had 70's model Fords 4x4s in the past but always wanted a Jeep. Ever since I have purchased my JKU, I've been fixing it up to wheel, but was initially scared to. Two months after purchasing the JKU, I bought a YJ to go wheeling in. I have had a blast but the JKU is much more comfortable. This spring my wife and I made an 6000 round trip between Kansas City-California. We wheeled some in the JKU in 5 different states, but unable to spend much time in any one place as this was a medical trip. My wife LOVED it! We are headed back to Moab (only spent 7 hours there on earlier trip) this September and I am very excited. I've since gotten an 5x10 cargo trailer I'm converting into a camper and am about to pull the plug on a spring over axle swap and bigger axle with larger tires.

Wayalife is quickly becoming a defining statement with my Jeep addiction. As a member of several forums, this has quickly become my daily-read forum.

My 2015 JKU on the Rubicon Trail

My 1995 YJ at Kansas Rocks Recreation park

My JKU with my trailer in Nevada.

PROJKUR

THE VIDEOS! Simply amazing along with the great community and strong Houston presence! With the help of members I tackled upgrades I was very hesitant to do myself. The wealth of knowledge on here is absolutely amazing!

Thanks WAL and Rock Hard!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472235978.160039.jpg

8POUND

I came to Wayalife on a recommendation of a good friend. I bought my JKUR in 2014 and have been loving it ever since. It is my fourth Jeep, but first Wrangler. I'm glad to be part of the WAL family and can't wait to meet up with more of the members.

Special thanks to Eddie and Cindy for creating this forum. The advice, the knowledge and of course, the videos have been awesome. Keep up the great work.

Thanks to Rock Hard 4x4 for having this giveaway for a lucky member of the forum.

Good luck everyone! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472238064.705090.jpg

Rottwheeler

I came to Wayalife via Project JK several years ago when I bought my 2009 JKUR. Having had CJs and TJs for years, and seeing the enormous number of aftermarket products for the JK... I came to learn what others had tried and found success with. I just bought a 2013 JKUR and am about to start building it up. It currently has a 3.5" RE lift, high steer kit and 35" Nittos. The photo was taken atop Table Rock in the Blue Mountains of OR.

Table Rock Jul 2016 Crop.jpg

ob_tj

I know that i dont have a JK but with a baby on the way we are looking into getting the Mrs a JKU.I had a Co worker show me the wayalife video of the dusy and I was hooked! I was able to join in on ths past newbie run and had a really great time with everyone that went!

Attachments

• 1472244411256.jpg
    1472244411256.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 125

RUBEERCON

I love muscle cars, girls and jeeps! The forum is legit.

If this wins I'm starting another drawing and someone serving for our country gets the cage. I have never served, thanks to those who have past and present! Thanks for the site and vendors like this.
Steve

edeeeezzzzy

Jeepin ain't easy

I was brought to Wayalife because I started looking up videos on YouTube for Ideas on what to do to my 2011 jk, I kept seeing Wayalife stickers so I googled it and found it was a forum. I joined to hopefully get together with some of the people on here and and hit the trail since I was a noobe(still a noobe) on trails. After a while I only did small upgrades on a budget and only went to a few trails since, I got deployed and recently came back and told myself I was gonna do some upgrade but after talking to the wife she said we needed a bigger car becaus our JK is too small and difficult to put the baby in the back, so I went out and purchased 2016 JKUR now, so now I'm still here doing what brought me the first time to this page, looking for ideas from the amazing builds people have.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 108

JLE21

What brought me to WAL was all the great information out here and the videos providing real hand experience that back it up.
Thank you for the opportunity WAL and RH4X4!

Attachments

• 1472314743890.jpg
    1472314743890.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom