Trainwreck's Build

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Went back to Flat Nasty with Beer&Waffles this weekend for a day of wheeling. Ended up being a great day with no electrical or mechanical failures, just a solid day of wheeling. We didn't take many photos, but here are a few.

Flat Nasty 2k-1.jpg Flat Nasty 2k-2.jpg FlatNasty 2k-1.jpg FlatNasty 2k-2.jpg FlatNasty 2k-3.jpg FlatNasty 2k-7.jpg

Really looking forward to SMORR and Flat Nasty again in a couple weeks.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks like it was a great time! Glad to hear there weren’t any issues this trip [emoji106] great looking Jeep btw

Stotch

Caught the Bug
FYI Your PMs are full.

No worries about this weekend, I just realized yesterday that it was this weekend you had mentioned. I don't even have both my sliders on yet!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
IMG_1291.jpg

The weather is slowly starting to get nicer, hopefully all the snow is behind us. I can’t stand that stuff anymore... It’s about time to start polishing up for this years wheeling season!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
View attachment 341605

The weather is slowly starting to get nicer, hopefully all the snow is behind us. I can’t stand that stuff anymore... It’s about time to start polishing up for this years wheeling season!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great build! Sorry, don't have time to search through your thread. I've seen that tire carrier on many builds here. Who makes it? Is that the one that has to have the quarter panels as well?

Top Bottom