Trainwreck's Build

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m not worried about towing anything longer, I just don’t want to get a longer trailer than I need if I’m not putting a camper on the back. Im leaning the direction of a longer one though, because I think I’ll want a camper

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Understood. I went with the 32’ for going west. That way we can have two Jeeps, two drivers, and one truck and tag team the driving for those runs that I hope become more frequent.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Understood. I went with the 32’ for going west. That way we can have two Jeeps, two drivers, and one truck and tag team the driving for those runs that I hope become more frequent.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That’s an interesting idea, going to have to draw straws for that second spot.

I’ve been planning a 20’ all along, but I might move to a 25-30’ so I can get the camper I want on there. I want one, but I’m also fine with staying in a hotel. Just might make those weekend trips easier to plan.

I’ve only hauled the Brick to one run so far and I’m not a fast driver but I noticed I was doing over 80 a lot of the time

That’s good to hear it’s smooth. A lot probably has to do with the truck too

wjtstudios

Hooked
Woah...First off, I never said I wouldn’t drive the truck. Secondly, that’s MY truck and I’ll drive it if I want to [emoji23]. Third, I’ve never hauled a Jeep, but I’m sure it will be a piece of cake [emoji1440]*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Watch out everybody, we got a badass over here...

I guess we’ve been told!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Adjustments.jpg

This truck basically lives in my garage and I barely take it out, but man I love driving it when I do. Ive been wanting some steps, so I ordered up some frame mounted sliders the other day cause I’m not a fan of body mounted steps. 5 week wait, but they are made in the USA and I’m in no hurry. I’m also finally picking up my trailer today, cant wait to see how the truck pulls everything.

Ddays

Hooked
I have to say I haven't been a huge fan of the past Dodge trucks, but these new Rams are pretty damn sweet. And the interiors are outstanding. Nice ride :thumb:

Top Bottom