Trainwreck's Build

JKbrick

View attachment 347099

This truck basically lives in my garage and I barely take it out, but man I love driving it when I do. Ive been wanting some steps, so I ordered up some frame mounted sliders the other day cause I’m not a fan of body mounted steps. 5 week wait, but they are made in the USA and I’m in no hurry. I’m also finally picking up my trailer today, cant wait to see how the truck pulls everything.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Which steps did you order? Truck looks great

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I have to say I haven't been a huge fan of the past Dodge trucks, but these new Rams are pretty damn sweet. And the interiors are outstanding. Nice ride :thumb:

All the new heavy duty trucks out are really in a whole new ballpark. The rams interior though is wild. With the the giant screen and all the controls I feel like I’m flying a spaceship.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Which steps did you order? Truck looks great

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

White knuckle off-road sliders. They are frame mounted and from the reviews seem to be able to take a lot of abuse. I don’t plan on using them as sliders, but I don’t like all the rusted out body mounted ones I’ve seen over the years

Andy5160

Hooked
I have to say I haven't been a huge fan of the past Dodge trucks, but these new Rams are pretty damn sweet. And the interiors are outstanding. Nice ride :thumb:

Thy are super nice my buddy is getting 3500 one now $91k sticker

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Holy Shit dude you actually took the truck out? You know that they are calling for rain within the next week!

View attachment 347099

This truck basically lives in my garage and I barely take it out, but man I love driving it when I do. Ive been wanting some steps, so I ordered up some frame mounted sliders the other day cause I’m not a fan of body mounted steps. 5 week wait, but they are made in the USA and I’m in no hurry. I’m also finally picking up my trailer today, cant wait to see how the truck pulls everything.

Top Bottom