Trainwreck's Build

Went out and ran some trails today. The Jeep did great! I had some issues with squeezing through some trails but other than that everything went smooth.

Moonlight 10-21-18 2k-1.jpgMoonlight 10-21-18 2k-2.jpgMoonlight 10-21-18 2k-3.jpgMoonlight 10-21-18 2k-7.jpg

I also finally got to try out the portable ARB twin I have, and was really impressed how quickly it aired up the 40's.

Went out and ran some trails today. The Jeep did great! I had some issues with squeezing through some trails but other than that everything went smooth.

View attachment 313097View attachment 313098View attachment 313099View attachment 313100

I also finally got to try out the portable ARB twin I have, and was really impressed how quickly it aired up the 40's.

Your Jeep looks sweet! I hope mine will one day look like that [emoji106] glad everything went well on the trails!

Your Jeep looks sweet! I hope mine will one day look like that [emoji106] glad everything went well on the trails!

Nice man!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good!

Looks awesome, can't wait to see it on the trails!

Nice pics :thumb:

Thanks guys!

It’s got to feel great having it out doing what you built it to do! Congrats

It felt great getting it out, it’s been a long while.

Looking good all twisted up!

Thanks! I think I need to trim the fenders more though, I managed to rip the driver side fender off.

I went wheeling with forum member Stotch at SMORR this past Saturday. What a great off-road park, I can't wait to go back! Unfortunately I had to end the day a little early because some wheel speed sensor issues, but despite the trouble I had a really good time and got to know the Jeep a little better. It's way more capable than me right now.

smorr 10-27-18-2.jpgsmorr 10-27-18-3.jpgsmorr 10-27-18-5.jpgsmorr 10-27-18-8.jpgsmorr 10-27-18-9.jpgsmorr 10-27-18-12.jpgsmorr 10-27-18-15.jpgsmorr 10-27-18-16.jpg

I went wheeling with forum member Stotch at SMORR this past Saturday. What a great off-road park, I can't wait to go back! Unfortunately I had to end the day a little early because some wheel speed sensor issues, but despite the trouble I had a really good time and got to know the Jeep a little better. It's way more capable than me right now.

Nice photos! I had a blast, let me know next time your out this way and hopefully it'll be less wet and we can check out some more.

Did the drive back go alright with the sensor issues?

Nice photos! I had a blast, let me know next time your out this way and hopefully it'll be less wet and we can check out some more.

Did the drive back go alright with the sensor issues?

I had a really good time, thanks for showing me around. I’m really looking forward to the next trip down there.

The drive back really sucked... I’ll be carrying spare sensors with me in the future. There was a number of wacky things happening there at the end. The transmission shifting, limp mode, hill descent, I’m sure it all has to do with the sensors. I’m going to try and change them out this week.

I had a really good time, thanks for showing me around. I’m really looking forward to the next trip down there.

The drive back really sucked... I’ll be carrying spare sensors with me in the future. There was a number of wacky things happening there at the end. The transmission shifting, limp mode, hill descent, I’m sure it all has to do with the sensors. I’m going to try and change them out this week.

That sucks. Maybe I should get some backup sensors too... stupid mud. My brakes made some awful noises again today; I don't think I got all of the mud and rocks out yet 🙄

I’m not a big fan of the ESP kill switch, but that’s the exact reason I wired one in. Even this past summer after a number of water crossings, my wheel sensors flipped out. I had wired the switch in last year. Killed that part of the system and wheeled the rest of the day with it off. I’ve used it in the dunes and deep snow when esp kept getting in the way. It’s a good back up plan for wet conditions.

Top Bottom