Trainwreck's Build

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Congrats! How’s it pull? These Rams are just beasts when you load them down.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I haven’t loaded the Jeep on it yet so not sure. With just the trailer I can’t tell it’s back there. Trailer is only a few thousand pounds

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Nice to finally meet ya :thumb: I kept meaning to ask you each time we stopped but kept forgetting - does your driver rear CO reservoir hit the track bar bracket? Mine does occasionally.
I'm going to have to do something with it...

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Nice to finally meet ya :thumb: I kept meaning to ask you each time we stopped but kept forgetting - does your driver rear CO reservoir hit the track bar bracket? Mine does occasionally.
I'm going to have to do something with it...

Nice to meet you as well, looking forward to the next trip. Mine does not hit the bracket but it was a concern. It’s awful close.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Been a long time… how’s everyone doing? Any old friends still around?
Had to take a break for a while but I’m back and ready to wheel! Still have the same rig and setup so nothing has changed but I’ve pretty much been gone since we moved away from the app. Can’t wait to see some of my old friends and meet some new ones! See you on the trail 👋

WJCO

Meme King
Had to take a break for a while but I’m back and ready to wheel! Still have the same rig and setup so nothing has changed but I’ve pretty much been gone since we moved away from the app. Can’t wait to see some of my old friends and meet some new ones! See you on the trail 👋
Holy shit. Welcome back. Been awhile.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Just the other day I was looking through photos from the trip to SMORR and was wondering if you were still around. Good to hear from you again!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Just the other day I was looking through photos from the trip to SMORR and was wondering if you were still around. Good to hear from you again!
I was just looking over some of those photos myself, good times! Cant wait to get back out there. You still at it? In the same Jeep?

Top Bottom