Trainwreck's Build

Clutch

Caught the Bug

Spazbyt

Hooked
The Jeep looks great! Let me know if you guys do moonlight. I haven't been before and its only a little more then a hour from my place so I don't have any excuses not to go.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Your Jeep sets the bar high! Love it!

Thanks, it’s a fun little toy for sure.

Got her all cleaned up for East meets West Huhh?!?!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I thought about it, but I would really rather head out there in the spring or fall, and probably next year. I have some things I want to get done before making that trip. That being said, if you want to do a windrock trip first week of October, I’m down.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spazbyt

Hooked
I'm going to Moonlight this Saturday. Should be nice weather if you guys are still planning on going. I hope to see you guys down there.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yes, I’m going that route and will install more storage. Only issue is the length. I’m still considering a redneck toy hauler, so I need to hurry up and make up my mind....

I’ve had no issues towing my 32’ gooseneck, just had to learn to make really wide turns. Gassing up at truck stops has also become a pre-planned stop. But if you are in a tight spot, having the gooseneck is great, you can really swing it around corners better than a bumper pull.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’ve had no issues towing my 32’ gooseneck, just had to learn to make really wide turns. Gassing up at truck stops has also become a pre-planned stop. But if you are in a tight spot, having the gooseneck is great, you can really swing it around corners better than a bumper pull.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m not worried about towing anything longer, I just don’t want to get a longer trailer than I need if I’m not putting a camper on the back. Im leaning the direction of a longer one though, because I think I’ll want a camper

Top Bottom