Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse3638

Hooked
How about the people with the masks so dirty they look like they used them for underwear first. When your mask turns yellow its real dirty. When it turns brown your dirty!

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
My coworker was messing around and drinking coffee through his mask. As you can imagine it left a brown stain right in the middle of it. Well he went out and needed one and forgot. That was the only one he had so it looked like he had a shit stain on his face...haha.
I saw a lady yesterday wearing a mask that was crocheted, complete with giant holes as you would expect.
I saw one of those the other day. Just ridiculous. Its getting so stupid. The ones that still beat everyone was the father and son I saw out mountain biking in the middle of the desert wearing them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Well I knew it was only a matter of time before we started seeing this. A local gym decided to open up despite CA's direction to remain closed.

https://www.vvng.com/reopening-of-the-gym-in-victorville-amid-covid-19-sparks-controversy/

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Good for them!!
Saw a local Barber here got fined $1000 for re-opening when supposed to still be closed. She said she had 200 left to her name and wasn't getting any relief coming though. So was on the verge of literally losing everything.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Horrible, everyone says "they understand the hardships people are facing, but have to enforce policy". They certainly don't understand, But go ahead and extend 15 more days [emoji106]

Honestly, I have a feeling they DO have a clue and that's what makes it worse. As they like to say, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

Saw a local Barber here got fined $1000 for re-opening when supposed to still be closed. She said she had 200 left to her name and wasn't getting any relief coming though. So was on the verge of literally losing everything.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You know what’s so fucked up. These fucking city personnel or civilian staff of whatever governing agency who have been given a shred of authority to issue citations. But have not once worked as a police office. No clue or have taken a class or have been parking lot counseled on the letter of the law vs spirit of the law.

Such bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom