Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJCO

Meme King
" The people cannot be all, & always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive; if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public Liberty. "
-THOMAS JEFFERSON

" What country can preserve it's Liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? "
-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Ddays

Hooked
PA's asshat gov just opened up some counties in the state but left others still under stay at home orders. Southwest PA is still closed.
Allegheny County, the largest pop in SWPA, has had 1319 cases total out of a population of 1.2 million. Of that 1319 cases, 235 were hospitalized.
That percentage is .000195.

99 people in Allegheny Co have died. That percentage is .0000825. While any death is tragic, I would argue that that figure is statistically irrelevant.

And we're shut down for that. Gotcha. :2thumbsup:

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
PA's asshat gov just opened up some counties in the state but left others still under stay at home orders. Southwest PA is still closed.
Allegheny County, the largest pop in SWPA, has had 1319 cases total out of a population of 1.2 million. Of that 1319 cases, 235 were hospitalized.
That percentage is .000195.

99 people in Allegheny Co have died. That percentage is .0000825. While any death is tragic, I would argue that that figure is statistically irrelevant.

And we're shut down for that. Gotcha. :2thumbsup:

It could be worse. Our governor just gave her self dictatorial power through the end of May by circumventing both the state house and senate. Just say’n

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King
It could be worse. Our governor just gave her self dictatorial power through the end of May by circumventing both the state house and senate. Just say’n

I saw that article. I don't often call girls bitches, but yeah, she's a bitch. I'm sick of seeing government abuse the people rather than serve the people.

Ddays

Hooked

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

There are several lawsuits against many state governors (including Whitmer) that popped up in the last week and nearly all of them for orders being unconstitutional.

Only person she is serving is Biden.

The longer they stay closed the longer they get federal (our) money...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Funny watching all these suckers wearing their masks around here.
I was coming out of a pizza joint tonight and the guy coming in was all masked up and tried to open the door with his damn foot. I laughed at him and shook my head. What a dumbass!

Spazbyt

Hooked
How about the people with the masks so dirty they look like they used them for underwear first. When your mask turns yellow its real dirty. When it turns brown your dirty!
Funny watching all these suckers wearing their masks around here.
I was coming out of a pizza joint tonight and the guy coming in was all masked up and tried to open the door with his damn foot. I laughed at him and shook my head. What a dumbass!

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
The longer they stay closed the longer they get federal (our) money...

I was thinking about that today. So many municipalities and states are bankrupt and pension funds, etc aren't sustainable. So why not fuck the people as long as we can and get some Federal money out of it (which fucks the people more)? Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom