Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well said Sharkey... My wife and I just saw a father & son walking down the street together, no one else around... wearing masks... they f’n live together! We all look like tools.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
So, this is a photo that I took at my local Costco just before they started regulating how many people could be in the store. As you can see, it’s a fuckin ghost town just like it always is and has been for years! Cindy and I always worried that it would close if more people didn’t start shopping there. In spite of this, we are now being told that masks will be required if we want to keep shopping there. Now, I get this is a “corporate” thing but their one size fits all policy really doesn’t seem to fit here. I could say the same thing about our government.

View attachment 346454

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Send us some toilet paper and paper towels! Our racks are bare with all the morons buying it continuously!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
My wife just asked me, " How come we aren't hearing of MASS deaths in the homeless community in regards to this virus?" It's not like many of them follow the 'stay at home' or 'social distancing' bullshit.....

Good question.

My wife just asked me, " How come we aren't hearing of MASS deaths in the homeless community in regards to this virus?" It's not like many of them follow the 'stay at home' or 'social distancing' bullshit.....

Good question.

I’ve said this since day one. Or more like “let’s see how the canaries handle this.”

There really isn’t anyone dying from this thing. Or the amount of deaths solely via the Wuhan virus is such a small piece of the health pie I’m not one bit worried about it.

Elroy231

That article comes as a response to the article published in, “The Atlantic.” This excerpt sums up the Atlantic piece, perfectly.
The last paragraph of the response was awesome! First sentence, Turning ourselves into China for any reason is the cure being worse than the disease.
I cant agree more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Piers Morgan is an idiot.

I personally think Sweden did this correctly. Time will tell. Our country is majorly fucked right now and not from the virus.

Agreed. We’ll find out who did what right sooner or later.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom