Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse3638

Hooked
This one is going to offend some people. But I don’t really care what those self righteous people think. You can’t designate yourself a hero. I’ve seen enough of the “I’m a hero” bullshit on social media. You aren’t a hero. You’re doing the job you were hired to do. As a Veteran, I’ve seen more than a fair share other Vets pulling this B.S. as well.

View attachment 346612

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Not offended at all. I hate when people call me a hero. I'm no hero, just a hose jockey and signed up to do it, not gain notoriety.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
90% of people out there won’t get offended by what I posted. Unfortunately there are people out there who just can’t get over themselves.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Yeah, yeah - orange man bad and lame stream media propaganda good. :naw:

Here's the FULL quote...

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

I had to look it up after seeing your post. :naw:
Thanks for posting this. Fucking media is killing me. If their goal was to divide us, It worked on me. I can't watch 30 seconds of CNN.

jeeeep

Hooked
View attachment 346671

Democrat wet dream happening before our eyes ...get everyone dependent on the government

You can earn without any work effort, no need to pay rent you won't get evicted, don't need to pay for any expenses for the space you occupy, all this in exchange for one small favor, you give up your freedoms!

Hear that sucking sound?? That's life and liberty getting sucked out of all those that are done with this shit.

WiscoHR

We might be making some progress here in Wisconsin. The WI Supreme Court voted 6-1 to hear the case against Gov. Evers stay at home order. Arguments start Tuesday.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom