Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Some of you people need to live in today not next week. If I die from this shit next week I can tell you I am not worrying about it this week. Lighten the fuck up.

In a week, it made more than a trillion dollars evaporate...

How? You only lose money from the stock market if you take it out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
In a week, it made more than a trillion dollars evaporate...

That's if you believe the Coronavirus is to blame. Personally I think the market was bound to tank, and now the 'powers that be' have a perfect scapegoat to blame it on. IIRC, you knew it was coming too, long before the word 'Coronavirus' was in our vocabulary.

Slimebones

I've been consuming toilet paper and sanitizer since yesterday based on the news I've watched and honestly I'm feeling worse than I did before I watched the news. Not sure how it's working so well for other people.

Your perspective is always enlightening. Well played!

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
NBA suspended the season . Ucla cancelled school . It’s not going away and IMO it’s not over reaction . To Brutes point this is gonna get much worse before it gets better .

Easy to see difference in spread overseas based on fast swift reactions versus countries that have denied or moved too slowly .

If anything we have been too slow to act . Trump just said yesterday it was “going to go away soon”

Guess more wheeling trips .. prob safest thing to do in near future

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
With 2 confirmed cases here in Michigan, they have just closed our public schools here in Rochester for the next to days for assessment and training.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Some of you people need to live in today not next week. If I die from this shit next week I can tell you I am not worrying about it this week. Lighten the fuck up.

How? You only lose money from the stock market if you take it out.

Not just the market...the financial losses will compound through all of the financial sectors...layoffs are imminent...manufacturing, service industries, travel , entertainment blah blah ginger will shrink...companies will fold...and then the recession...

Which aisle is the toilet paper in?...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not just the market...the financial losses will compound through all of the financial sectors...layoffs are imminent...manufacturing, service industries, travel , entertainment blah blah ginger will shrink...companies will fold...and then the recession...

Which aisle is the toilet paper in?...

Cool. I will be in the market for a house soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom