Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddays

Hooked
Nothing like heading to a large warehouse full of people, then cramming yourself in a line in close proximity to a bunch of strangers...

The irony was not lost on me :grayno:

You are a brave man. I ventured to Whole Foods this morning, there were two other people there and everything was stocked. But I agree, this weekend is going to be mind blowing as people massively overreact to this.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I do need to make a Whole Foods run. :doh: Probably be waiting on the doors to open & get in & back out quickly. The cashier at Costco said when the doors opened this morning it was like a Black Friday opening. People RAN to the back to get to the paper goods section. I saw several people running with their buggies to get there. It's nuts man. If they close towns down people are gonna FREAK!

wjtstudios

Hooked
I do need to make a Whole Foods run. :doh: Probably be waiting on the doors to open & get in & back out quickly. The cashier at Costco said when the doors opened this morning it was like a Black Friday opening. People RAN to the back to get to the paper goods section. I saw several people running with their buggies to get there. It's nuts man. If they close towns down people are gonna FREAK!

Yeah, it’s going to get worse before it gets better. I’m just hoping it’s a couple week period of insanity, verses getting drawn out over months.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's nuts man. If they close towns down people are gonna FREAK!

^ This. At least people are only making their crazy runs on stores. However, if the stores are forced to close for any extended period of time due to widespread quarantines, there are certain people who will start making runs on other people/homes. If that happens, things will get really scary really fast.

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
The irony was not lost on me :grayno:

You can’t make a run until you get 40’s on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

we just got told to take our stuff home today. company is doing a test of remote work capability tomorrow. but, they said just plan on staying home.

jdofmemi

Now Disneyland is closing for the rest of the month as well.

People are loosing their minds over this, and no end in sight.

Now Disneyland is closing for the rest of the month as well.

People are loosing their minds over this, and no end in sight.

That’s a bummer.
I was telling the wife now would be the time to go. Walk in to the Blue Bayou without reservations. And possibly enjoy the park without the droves.

Spazbyt

Hooked
This is my local Target in Missouri. Currently the number of confirmed infected in Missouri has DROPPED to one person... In the last week more people have been um... uninfected? then infected. :thinking:
Screenshot_20200312-165851_Message+.jpg

mjr11

The University that I work for announced that there will be no classes held on campus for the next 3 weeks. All classes will be online only during this period

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Local university is no longer holding classes on campus. All classes are being moved online. Also, the wife works for Fed USDA and they just got word their entire center needs to be setup to telework from home on Monday.... oh and there’s no cases on island. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom