Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGrendel

Here’s the thing. Quest diagnostics and lab Corp both have a test now. They are waiving the costs for it. The confirmed cases are about to go through the roof.

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Attachments

• 7E78829F-5C54-43AF-9563-BED8C4DEAE96.jpeg
    7E78829F-5C54-43AF-9563-BED8C4DEAE96.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 99F31DDE-95EF-4045-B42D-2E4FC9C2707F.jpeg
    99F31DDE-95EF-4045-B42D-2E4FC9C2707F.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 157

Elroy231

So it's not confirmed butbim hearing rumors of a Corona patient here in Munson medical in Traverse.
My sister in law works for the public school system she said there having an emergency school board meeting and could potentially close prior to spring break over this.
I'm off to Meijer now for some Toilet paper. I have plenty of 91% rubbing alcohol so I'm gonna let the others fight for the hand sanitizer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Whelp, people here in Western Pa are officially losing their minds now. Hospitals banning any outside contractors doing work other than emergencies, mass events being cancelled, sporting events cancelled or spectators limited if they're even allowed at all....

On my way to Costco because we actually do need TP in our office. Can't wait to see what I find :rolleyes2:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Whelp, people here in Western Pa are officially losing their minds now. Hospitals banning any outside contractors doing work other than emergencies, mass events being cancelled, sporting events cancelled or spectators limited if they're even allowed at all....

On my way to Costco because we actually do need TP in our office. Can't wait to see what I find :rolleyes2:

Attachments

• 6B07039C-E3A1-491B-BE53-87D8049EFAD1.jpeg
    6B07039C-E3A1-491B-BE53-87D8049EFAD1.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 155

Elroy231

I've been laughing to myself all week over this Tp. My wife likes to plan ahead so we usually have a decent supply. Fortunately we have 3 males in the house and 1 female, which as you guys know means my toilet paper lasts 2 or 3x as long as if I had the male female ratio changed any.
The part that makes me cringe is I'm pretty particular about what kind I use. If Anyone has some extra Quilted northern ultra plush in 2 weeks I'll pay a premium!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Holy fuck. Costco was insane. People were literally running through the store. :crazyeyes: I've never been there when every checkout line was in use. The line was backed up to the dishwasher soap aisle. Store was loaded with
older people panic buying. Sad to see. and even sadder that I partially participated but this weekend will be absolute pandemonium. I am not going anywhere near any stores.

costco.jpg

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I just keep thinking how much MORE trash/waste is going to come from this than what is we already produce on the daily.

TheGrendel

my wife went to Costco and said the line was to the back of the store. i told her go across the street to the Randalls. there is literally never anyone there. I don't know how it still operates. here is the current scene.

sgDqTW4.jpg

Even in a buying/hoarding pandemic, they have no customers. :cheesy:

Brute

Hooked
Holy fuck. Costco was insane. People were literally running through the store. :crazyeyes: I've never been there when every checkout line was in use. The line was backed up to the dishwasher soap aisle. Store was loaded with
older people panic buying. Sad to see. and even sadder that I partially participated but this weekend will be absolute pandemonium. I am not going anywhere near any stores.

View attachment 342884

Nothing like heading to a large warehouse full of people, then cramming yourself in a line in close proximity to a bunch of strangers...

Brute

Hooked
my wife went to Costco and said the line was to the back of the store. i told her go across the street to the Randalls. there is literally never anyone there. I don't know how it still operates. here is the current scene.

sgDqTW4.jpg

Even in a buying/hoarding pandemic, they have no customers. :cheesy:

I now grocery shop at 6:00 am...no one around but me and my coffee...

wjtstudios

Hooked

View attachment 342884

You are a brave man. I ventured to Whole Foods this morning, there were two other people there and everything was stocked. But I agree, this weekend is going to be mind blowing as people massively overreact to this.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom