January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

1BAMFR

You too. See you on the 8th right.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I cant....my wife's belly is about to explode out our new son....she won't go past Feb. 6th....I'm 100% in for a late Feb. Or early March trip though.

I could always bring the 2 day old baby with me and bring some beast milk in the cooler next to the beers...my wife would love that idea!

Gotboost

I cant....my wife's belly is about to explode out our new son....she won't go past Feb. 6th....I'm 100% in for a late Feb. Or early March trip though.

I could always bring the 2 day old baby with me and bring some beast milk in the cooler next to the beers...my wife would love that idea!

Love beast milk.

Veetz

Wow blew it worked on the oldest daughters house installed a new radiator,power steering pump and lines , front brakes on the tj....but I'll be there next time...I hate missing rausch creek trips , and Nate your part is still in my jeep

It is what it is!

Awesome day guys, thanks for giving me a terrific birthday weekend. Great to meet the new faces and of course to see some old friends. Now the party continues with Honey and Jager in the hotel :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Rocco. I was just reviewing my video and found this shot of you making a quick exit from your rig. I think the force is what tripped you up.

Aeraun

Rocco. I was just reviewing my video and found this shot of you making a quick exit from your rig. I think the force is what tripped you up.

Dude...... no one was supposed to see that let alone video tape it! Lol

1BAMFR

Hahahaha! I didn't see the fall but I heard all the CB chatter and laughter. Rocco, I didn't know it was your birthday. ..happy bday buddy!

Aeraun

Hahahaha! I didn't see the fall but I heard all the CB chatter and laughter. Rocco, I didn't know it was your birthday. ..happy bday buddy!

Thank you sir. It was a pleasure wheeling with you. Everything I see your rig it makes me want Slabs more and more. Hopefully next time I'll remember my Axial and we'll do some RC crawling

1BAMFR

Thank you sir. It was a pleasure wheeling with you. Everything I see your rig it makes me want Slabs more and more. Hopefully next time I'll remember my Axial and we'll do some RC crawling

The slabs are a nice wheel, you can scratch the rings up all day and not have to worry about anything! Yes, Axial crawling would be fun.

Tackerdown

Banned

Man she is making sure the bun is done. lol nothin like breast milk to take up the beer space.

Dude...... no one was supposed to see that let alone video tape it! Lol

That was great lmao lololol . sorry

DCSEA

Video from trip

Hey all,

Here is about 15 minutes of video edited from just about everything up to Lake Christy. Battery gave out at that point. Most of the footage is maxspongebob's rif as I was behind him but I got just about every mud hole and such. I wish I had the Tatas trail, that was a real hoot! There is some music but I am not sure it will play for you due to my lack of editing skill!

http://youtu.be/6m0fjMKlEEU

Mike

Gotboost

Hey all,

Here is about 15 minutes of video edited from just about everything up to Lake Christy. Battery gave out at that point. Most of the footage is maxspongebob's rif as I was behind him but I got just about every mud hole and such. I wish I had the Tatas trail, that was a real hoot! There is some music but I am not sure it will play for you due to my lack of editing skill!

http://youtu.be/6m0fjMKlEEU

Mike

I cant watch it on mobile. You might have to dispute the music block maybe? Anyone else able to watch it?

DCSEA

I cant watch it on mobile. You might have to dispute the music block maybe? Anyone else able to watch it?

I made audio changes. It may take a bit to process, but it will be fixed soon. If you watch on a PC it's good to go now.

Mike (DCSEA)

Top Bottom