January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

nbruno

After winching 3 Jeeps out of Lake Christy and using that pain in the ass cable I went home and bought some synthetic line like I saw Nate (Red 4Dr. Rubi) was using.

Today I had some time to install the line. I had to remove the outter tubes because they were all scuffed up and were going to ruin the new line.

Do you guys think I have compromised the structure of the winch by removing these 2 bars?

It still functions great.

When I was winching my winch was cutting out...I found a bad ground wire and fixed it!

Keoni,
Like Derek said, buff the gouges out of those bars and put them back on. The winch could break apart, those bars are the only thing holding the two sides of the winch together.

And next time you're in Lutherville give me a call 717-951-8757

Lorenzo

Looks like an awesome trip! i picked up my jeep on saturday. i cannot wait to go to the next run.. it has been a depressing month of january driving around my moms bmw.

JKWrang

Looks like an awesome trip! i picked up my jeep on saturday. i cannot wait to go to the next run.. it has been a depressing month of january driving around my moms bmw.

Thats how I feel. My jeep is in the shop and im cruising around in a corolla :thumbdown:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

1BAMFR

Keoni,
Like Derek said, buff the gouges out of those bars and put them back on. The winch could break apart, those bars are the only thing holding the two sides of the winch together.

And next time you're in Lutherville give me a call 717-951-8757

I located a local Warn distributor from Warns website. She has new tubes in Stock with new hardware for $18. Bucks!
I will go grab these this week. Thanks for the advise guys.

bl17z90

I located a local Warn distributor from Warns website. She has new tubes in Stock with new hardware for $18. Bucks!
I will go grab these this week. Thanks for the advise guys.

That seems to be the beauty of warn products. A couple cheap new parts and it is just as bad ass as when brand new.

Top Bottom