January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Armydog

Rausch Creek question?

Anyone going to RC from the central CT area?? really want to trail ride with a group sometime soon...

Army_Vet

Banned
WOW. Cant wait til Feb 8! Although Im not sure if we will be hitting anything that steep on greens? That is Epic. Is that you driving? Got to give him props, cool as a cucumber :D

/PS you may want to change the Date on the Title 2014 - no worries, I do that all the time :blush::blush:

Ahhhhhh im stuck in the PAST!!!!! Must be why I think im younger than I am:clap2:

No it is not me driving. That is Derrick (gotboost) This was a completely optional trail out of Lake Christy. He was just doing it for fun. Mine is the LIl red jeep that you see at the bottom of the trail

Hey guys,
Thanks for a great inaugural trip for me and my stocker. I had a fantastic time. I have quite a bit of video I'll post up in a bit after some editing down. Appreciate all your help and advice on the mod list!!

Mike, DCSEA :)

It really was a great time. Here is a photo of you and your rig Mike. Less than 1500 miles on the odometer and with a brand new ding on every corner. Still has a smile from ear to ear.
Mike-1st time out.jpg

beans

Ahhhhhh im stuck in the PAST!!!!! Must be why I think im younger than I am:clap2:

No it is not me driving. That is Derrick (gotboost) This was a completely optional trail out of Lake Christy. He was just doing it for fun. Mine is the LIl red jeep that you see at the bottom of the trail

HA! :clap2: I hear you brother--reminds me of how my birthday (in January) goes back at least 5 years :D :D

I seeeeee youuuuuuuuuu!!!

pass.jpg

beans

If you pay attention to the background, you will see Nate. He is actually stuck trying to come into Lake Christy.

Ok...this is just to awesome. If you don't mind I'm going to re-edit some of these videos with a parody :D It will be fun...give me a few hours and I'll post it when finished :D

beans

Thank you for the invite. Working the work boss and "Household 6" now to try and get a hall pass. I really want to wheel my pumpkin!

Woohoo! :D hope to see you there!! :D I hope your boss is awesome--we will keep our fingers crossed!! :2thumbsup:

Gotboost

If you pay attention to the background, you will see Nate. He is actually stuck trying to come into Lake Christy.

Mark thanks for posting vid. Cant believe i didnt recognize you when you were waving at me hahaha. I heard the name mark on the cb and i was like wait a sec marks here? Lol and you were in front of my rofl. I cant believe you made it up that black man. Props to your brother. Wish i coulda seen you at the begining givin er hell. Awesome vids man and good seeing you again. I think i had enough snow this year. Gotta get some hood pins and a battery.

Bamf you guys took off quick. Your buddy has good taste in a tow rig. Wouldnt have minded to chat it up. Make sure to debur that aluminum piece on the outter cage for the winch spool. The cable scrapped it up good and i wouldnt want you to snag the synthetic on in.

Gotboost

Oh and def thanks to rocco for the trail canolis. They were really good. Im glad you put them away because im sure i could have easily polished that box quickly.

1BAMFR

Mark thanks for posting vid. Cant believe i didnt recognize you when you were waving at me hahaha. I heard the name mark on the cb and i was like wait a sec marks here? Lol and you were in front of my rofl. I cant believe you made it up that black man. Props to your brother. Wish i coulda seen you at the begining givin er hell. Awesome vids man and good seeing you again. I think i had enough snow this year. Gotta get some hood pins and a battery.

Bamf you guys took off quick. Your buddy has good taste in a tow rig. Wouldnt have minded to chat it up. Make sure to debur that aluminum piece on the outter cage for the winch spool. The cable scrapped it up good and i wouldnt want you to snag the synthetic on in.

Greg is a good guy and has taught me a lot of the years about offroading...Next time we go I will shoot you a PM!

Good idea about fixing the winch back bar so the new line doesn't get a snag. You never realize what you need till you need it! hahaha

Aeraun

Oh and def thanks to rocco for the trail canolis. They were really good. Im glad you put them away because im sure i could have easily polished that box quickly.

NP dude, we downed them on like 10 minutes at the hotel lol

The Force will be with you.... always

jkmadness

I had an great time day with everyone wheeling Saturday, meeting new friends.the weather was good and it was a good experience for some of the new members to see first hand what we do.
Spring is around the corner and I'm already looking forward for the next wheeling adventure (in warmer temperatures).

This time around i do not have any footage (pics or vids),I wanted to take the day off and enjoy just wheeling for a change.

Zach, congratulations on organizing a trip and not bailing in the middle of it :shock:

Nate,Keoni, thank you for stepping up to the plate and helping everyone out of lake christy.

As always seeing old faces ,Mark,Ben,Scott,Rocco,Mike and Derek added to trip sweetness. :cool:

MikeO

It was epic. Like Ed said, thanks to all who helped getting us out of Lake Christie and other places. Can't wait to do it again.😁

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Top Bottom