January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

nbruno

Great wheeling with everyone yesterday, hope everyone made it home safe and sound with only good memories and no broken parts or damage. Im out for the next couple of months as two snow wheeling trips are enough for me. Look forward to seeing everyone in the spring. Stay safe and if anyone needs any wrenching help dont hesitate to hit me up. Jeep on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

beans

Hee Hee :) Here it is guys!! :) :) The Parody made from the clips Army_Vet provided :) Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Army_Vet

Banned
Good job Beans. You finally made Lord of the Rings watchable in my opinion

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

1BAMFR

Great wheeling with everyone yesterday, hope everyone made it home safe and sound with only good memories and no broken parts or damage. Im out for the next couple of months as two snow wheeling trips are enough for me. Look forward to seeing everyone in the spring. Stay safe and if anyone needs any wrenching help dont hesitate to hit me up. Jeep on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Great job guiding us for the day! See you at the Sheetz this Spring brutha!

Gotboost

hahahahaha that was an awesome verison of lord of the rings. rofl I did not pass that's for damn sure. that's awesome. hahahahahahahhahahaha:clap2::cheesy:

bl17z90

I may have to agree with Nate. We'll see after Nub's bday but 2 snow wheeling trips may be enough till spring

ScottC

As I sit at work looking at the pictures, I regret my absents. I hope everyone that did mods to your Jeeps are happy and they held up(Scott and Rocco with your lifts). The spring is around the corner and I look forward to see everyone then:beer:

I couldn't be happier! Well, that's a lie. I could be happier with 35's. But the newly installed Onboard Air was my favorite new item of the weekend. Too bad I had 4 blocks of ice holding my tires at the end of the day. I had to take a torch to the ice just to expose the valve stems!

Aeraun

I couldn't be happier! Well, that's a lie. I could be happier with 35's. But the newly installed Onboard Air was my favorite new item of the weekend. Too bad I had 4 blocks of ice holding my tires at the end of the day. I had to take a torch to the ice just to expose the valve stems!

I used water and paper towels to wipe enough of the crap off. Actually worked better than I thought. And Alan, my lift felt fantastic on the trails. Completely different experience with it.

The Force will be with you.... always

Aeraun

Great pics guys looked like we missed another good one. Love that sunset pic.

Happy birthday Rocco.
Can't wait for the 8th

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Tom. You missed the cannolis

Tackerdown

Banned
Thanks Tom. You missed the cannolis

That blows . It sucks missing a trip. You always miss out on all the fun and hanging with good friends. Can't wait for the 8th.

Tackerdown

Banned
I was going to say something about that but forgot. Cool editing though.

Top Bottom