WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkwebbie

I heard about WAYALIFE after watching a bunch of Eddies YouTube videos. I'm super glad I signed up on the forum, even before I got my Jeep lol. I've made a crazy amount of friends because of this forum and have went to a lot of places to wheel because of it too. And its also helped me save some money with Eddies write ups. Thanks again for the cage giveaway!!!!!

Attachments

• 1471859336164.jpg
    1471859336164.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 156

OSCARMIKEJEEPER

Rock Hard Sports Cage

I got into the jeep life about a year and a half ago and hit the game running. Ive really enjoyed all the camaraderie I had with all the great folks Ive met on wayalife while wheelin. What brought me to wayalife was watching (youtube)all the beautiful places Eddie and Cindy were traveling around the US and seeing things only a few ever get the chance to.

Attachments

• 0426160918.jpg
    0426160918.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 149

CJW

Originally it was the badass videos that bright me to wayalife. They depicted a lifestyle and whole lot of fun that I wanted to participate in. Then the forum proved itself to be a good resource for accurate information based on real experiences. That was a welcome change from mostly seeing a bunch of web-wheelers on some of the other forums.
Thanks for the opportunity to win! What a great product to have a chance to have!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471861775.374117.jpg

andysamuel18

roll cage !!

YouTube and the groups knowledge is what brought me WAYALIFE forums. I lerk and learn, the guys on here are very knowledgeable. A roll cage would help protect my investment. Have started wheeling and can never be to safe with my passengers and previous cargo.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Searching YouTube videos one day and found Eddies videos and I was hooked. Off to the dealership I went and traded my Gmc 2500 4x4 for a 2 door JK. Kept it about 2 1/2 years and swapped it for my JKU. Love to have the cage before we go back to Moab. Thanks Rock Hard and Wayalife for the opportunity. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471863298.920532.jpg

ridetilltheend

Jeep Life!!

My first experience with WAYALIFE was when I was looking for review/writeup of front driveshaft install. I came across the Coast write up. Since then I have been a member of the group and continue to follow all the adventures the group takes around this country. Every trip gives new ideas/inspiration for my jeep and life.

jpjp.jpg

LoBue07

Rock Hard Sports Cage

I first heard of WAYALIFE from watching the youtube videos in my barracks. After continuously seeing and hearing about WAYALIFE I decided to check out the forum and saw just how amazing this community is and how many people are eager to help out a fellow member or just have a good laugh with another jeeper, which is why i decided to join up. :usa-flag: IMG_1339.jpg

xtremdude

My Journey to WayALife

What brought me to the Wayalife was Jeep has been my life for over 20 yrs, I've owned nearly 20 and built more than 10 Jeeps of various kinds.... CJ5, CJ7, MJ, YJ, XJ and my Current JKU.

I love Jeep and the wayalife epitomizes that life which I love so much.

The cage would be a nice addition to my Jeep (Jake) but if I don't win.... At least more people now know how much I love Jeeps and Jeeping! #JeepWave #MyJeepStory

FZ7D4091.jpg

brooklyn4x4

The first time I heard of wayalife was from all the YouTube videos but I didn't discover the forum until I found one on the write up's online and that brought me to the forum and since then iv been hooked.

Attachments

• 1471868360866.jpg
    1471868360866.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 121

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
wow what a opportunity ... what brought me to Wayoflife ..... was it the videos I was seeing on you tube ? yup , was it how not only were they nicely done but the closeness of the entire group ,but also the willingness to help out when it was needed ... somebody broke down on the run it was like the entire group pitched in to get em back up and running .. that to me is awesome .. when I first saw Stormtooper sitting on the dealer lot I told myself I was going to get it, took me all of 2 days to trade in my Camaro and pick up Stormtooper as it was the weekend and they happened to be closed ...finding Wayoflife was for me just ideal , not only have I found a totally great group of people who enjoy camping and being outdoors and having a good time but ones that are also willing to lend that helping hand for another when it is needed weather it is help adding on a mod or just info about somewhere to go and enjoy ... DSC_3327.jpg I would never have imagined standing here on the top of the world trail had I never came across Wayoflife thanks Eddie and Cindy and the whole community .

aldaman

The first forum I joined was JKF, but when I found out Eddie sold it and started WAL I made the switch over and never looked back :beer:

image.jpg

JKbrick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471869108.162659.jpg
I'd have to admit I just stumbled across Wayalife, I didn't even know what a forum was, yes I'm old time! Wayalife is the only forum I'm on or care to look at. Thank you to Rock Hard 4x4 for this opportunity and to Wayalife for this forum

it was the videos that I seen first .. then found out there was a forum with lots of good info from all WAL. members. So I had to join being new to the Jeep lifestyle . Thanks for everything. IMG_20150830_163322990.jpg Thankyou Hard rock for doing this again.

HeadShrinkerMD

I found WAL when I first started really looking into trading my 2014 grand cherokee for a wrangler. Poured over the information and youtube videos for several months, felt like I was actually fairly informed when I went and bought my 2014 JKUR. Originally found WAL through YT videos.

IMG_20160813_110144178_TOP_zpsntlqjjbp.jpg

A few weeks ago on Middle St Vrain trail.

TheDragonTJH

I came to Wayalife because I love Jeeps and I enjoy seeing all the great wheeling videos!
Here's a shot of my Jeep alongside two amazing original Jeeps.
20160716_130228.jpg

jeeper52

LOSER
I came to Wayalife in the beginning stages of my build on the 1st rubi ive owned. Lots of good guys on here with tons of knowledge and experience.

Attachments

• 7755.jpg
    7755.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 119

Corgi hauler

Sport Cage Drawing

I live 30 minutes from Windrock Mountain and saw your event on their website. Sounded like fun so I decided to signup and meet some new people.

IMG_0496.jpg IMG_0496.jpg . IMG_0496.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Like so many others I started by watching the videos, checking out the WAL forum as a guest and ended up wanting more info and access...so here I am and lovin it!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471870813.307875.jpg
Hats off to you Eddie and Cindy for all the effort and hard work you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom