WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonruizv

Wayalife has tons of info

When I first got my Jeep I asked around where can I get information on Jeeps and the lifestyle, almost everyone pointed me to Wayalife. They were right. Tons of information. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438742903.151393.jpg

HoosierWolf

The Project JK videos brought me here. The wealth of knowledge and endless assaults on my bank account from new ideas folks keep giving me has kept me coming back :thumb:

Thank you to Rock Hard 4x4 for this amazing opportunity! Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

• SnowJeep.JPG
    SnowJeep.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 147

RedSyndrome

Thanks Eddie and Rock Hard. This is high on my list of items to get for my Jeep. I can use it while in Moab.
I ended up here because of the helpful videos and forums on upgrades and how to.

IMG_0704.jpg

Last edited:

Rubicrush

Jeep Cage!!!

I came to Wayalife, because whenever I researched info on projects the best info came from Wayalife members. Whenever you post a question there is always someone out there with the answer and they are more than happy to respond and help. True representation of the Jeep community. Wayalife is the way to go!

Attachments

• IMG_20160819_145102093_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160819_145102093_HDR.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 129

Bombero37a

Everytime I Google a topic regarding Jeep part reviews, technical issues, install instructions, etc., the best posts are on WAL. It's the only Jeep forum I go to for info. Thanks to those who keep this forum up and running!

Attachments

• 1471880885647.jpg
    1471880885647.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 126

RUBICONGER

I was brought to WAYALIFE thanks to Google searches for little things like which lift to buy, how to change the diff fluid, etc., which kept linking to the site. I loved the detailed writeups for doing maintenance myself, the countless people on the forum that are always there to help out when I have a stupid question! WAYALIFE is now my first and last source for everything JEEP!
Thanks for the opportunity to win this great prize!

IMG_20160530_112946.jpg

vgullotta

What brought me to WAYALIFE many years ago, was my new JK and trying to figure out what was wrong with my ESP. WAYALIFE himself was the one who actually helped me fix the problem at the time (lowering my tire pressure after I installed my new lift), and I have been an avid member ever since. This forum has helped me so many times, love this place! Here's my Jeep as she stands right now.

Jeep.jpg

LurancJK

I was drawn to wayalife as i had never been apart of a forum but had friends on here. I didn't realize what i was missing out on! A rock hard cage would be a game changer for my daily, thanks Eddie and rock hard for the cool opportunity. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471881483.846310.jpg

Black Beaver

I just happened to be scrolling through my Facebook feed one day and saw a video of wayalife someone had liked. Ever since then I have been following. Watching the videos and seeing how much fun they had as a group made me want to join up. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471881720.610249.jpg

Thanks Wayalife and Rock hard for the giveaway!

I came to wayalife after stumbling on the videos and it made me buy my first jeep. I came to the forum for the wealth of knowledge and the chance to meet new people who share the same hobbies as myself! And Hey who doesn't like looking at jeeps all day!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471884090.151148.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471884122.702899.jpg

Thanks Wayalife and Rockhard for this awesome opportunity

I came here because of the videos and when I googled questions this was always the place with real answers instead of fanboy flame fests.

keys jeep.jpg

loonies

Wow thanks Rock Hard and wayalife for the chance! Great giveaway

I used to spend a lot of time on jk-forum and project-JK...One day I read how Eddie wasn't a part of jk-forum anymore...then I found wayalife

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471885898.486171.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmypaget

I actually bought my jeep first and then found all the jkx videos on youtube. Made me want to go crazy with mods and customization! It really is a wayalife though! I love the need and want to help others learn and when they are in distress. That is also said for the general offroad community but more so in the Jeep community. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471886021.913020.jpg

BANZAIKEV

I came to Wayalife because of the great information that is on these forums. The comradeship that Eddie and Cindy have with all the members is awesome. Their videos are informative and entertaining! I want to build my jeep the best I can and the right way the first time! With the great forums here on Wayalife I know I can.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

SteelAcon2.0

Wayalife Giveaway

I knew of Wayalife of course because of all the awesome videos Eddie and Cindy have made but have never been too much into forums. Recently a buddy of mine started talking to me about it and he post a lot on here and I decided to give it a try. I haven't posted much yet but I do enjoy reading and learning through everyone else. Really when I have a question instead of asking first I just look through all the threads already on here and I can normally find the answer. So I haven't needed to post much yet. Also my first ride with Wayalife will be the end of summer ride at Windrock Park in TN and I look forward to meeting some of you guys there. I"ve been eyeing this cage for a while and ity would be super awesome to win it! Thanks guys for the awesome giveaways!

josh new jeep.png

Attachments

• dirty 2 new j.jpg
    dirty 2 new j.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 96

RedDad

I got my jeep last year and started watching all your videos on youtube shortly afterward. I love the forums for all of the detailed step by step instructions on maintenance. That and the advice have helped me tremendously on getting started and maintaining my Jeep. Would love a little more protection as well as a ton of other mods including some bigger tires first.
20160207_134445000_iOS.jpg

jkruiser

Stumbled onto Wayalife when I first got my Jeep searching for technical support, build, etc. WAL had awesome information on all your JK needs, then the videos just hooked it all up. I appreciate all that I've learn from this forum, thanks Eddie! Thank you Rock Hard for this Giveaway!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471888599.126640.jpg

Mkp08

JK Sport Cage From Rock Hard 4X4

First of i'd like to thank Wayalife and Rock Hard 4X4 for the chance to win this awesome cage. I first discovered Wayalife after my first trip to Moab. We went down and rented some jeeps to go rock crawling and after that I was hooked. After that i sold my car and four wheeler and bought a 1997 TJ and fixed it up. While I was in the process of fixing up my TJ I came across Project JK and was hooked I loved watching the videos and seeing all the jeeps. After some time I upgraded to a JKu and then found that Project JK had a blog called Wayalife i signed up and have been a member since. I've learned so much on this site from how to fix death wobble to which upgrades i should and shouldn't use. I am new the the jeep seen so I don't have tons of experience with jeeps and fixes but i'm learning and hopefully can start to answer some posts instead of starting my posts with a questions. So I guess the reason I'm here is to be part of the jeep community and to learn more about jeeps help someone else out on the way that is more of a greeny then I am. I absolutely love this site and recommend it to all my friends.
20160723_140123.jpg
:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom