WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chitown35

LOSER
Another thank you to Rock Hard and way a life for this opportunity!

I came to way a life because of so many members who are more than willing to jump in and help out, sharing their detailed technical knowledge and real world applications. No other forum like this one!

Attachments

• 1471833414598.jpg
    1471833414598.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 242

hat-jk

When I bought my JKU, I was looking for from that is simple and people who just simply enjoying their jeeps regardless of level of knowledge. Information is every where in This form.
Thank you for great form and great opportunity to members such as this. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471833642.778099.jpg

christensent

Brought to wayalife by the youtube videos, as I'm sure many were. Haven't posted a lot but read the forum a bit.

Here's a picture of me wishing I had a Rock Hard cage in Pritchett Canyon.

dladd35

Wayalife is legit, bottom line. I joined to learn about about quality products, read reviews about products I'm interested in and watch videos full of sweet jeeps and places I'd love to visit.

Attachments

• 1471834099828.jpg
    1471834099828.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 218

Dempsey

This is awesome that there is even an opportunity like this!! Thank you wayalife and rock hard!

Came to wayalife because a friend suggested it. Was a bit apprehensive because my ride is pretry stock. But I joined and now it's my go to when I go to research anything from repairs to upgrades. Spend way too much time on the app.

And the bonus is how awesome and willing to help everyone is. Post one questions about LED headlights the first day after joining... Got about 50 responses to help me make sure I made the right decision! Definitely glad I took my buddy's advice!

Attachments

• 1471833924487.jpg
    1471833924487.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 223

JK07

I was brought to Wayalife through the awesome YouTube videos. Instantly hooked! Thanks for the chance to win your awesome sport cage! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471834437.860648.jpg

jango

Thanks for the awesome opportunity to get a chance to enter to win! I came to WAYALIFE by hearing a lot of great comments about the community in the forum from other Jeepers. It's a great place to be and lots of great people that like being a part of the community and helping others! I have found that to be true and enjoying being a part of the community! Good luck everybody!! 12494447_1011288025601260_556838150_o.jpg

Boostbyu06

I joined wayalife when I first bought my jeep and research mods for it. Since then I've used write ups and me and the wife watch the wayalife videos together to figure out what trails we want to tackle. Thanks to the wayalife community for all they do, and tha k you rock hard for the quality products you guys make. I have your skid plates they are amazing and your customer service is top notch. 20160430_120425.jpg

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
My story starts back in the late 80's and 90's. It was all about fast cars and big trucks for me. I viewed the Jeeps of those days as toys and never really gave them a second thought. In fact, I had a neighbor with a modified Jeep at the time that I would razz and always got a good laugh out of that (what a dick I was). During 2002 my daughter was born and I needed to get rid of the 2 seat pick-up for something more sensible. Being a Chevy guy I wanted a Trail Blazer, but just couldn't afford it. Looked at, drove and purchased a much cheaper 2003 Liberty Limited. Turned out to be one of the most reliable and capable vehicles I've ever owned (and still have). Another Liberty (2007) for me and one for the wife (2011); while buying the 2011 a burgundy 2011 JKU caught my eye and it all I thought and talked about for the next five years. During 2014 I really started to seriously research buying a JKU and it was while watching reviews on YouTube that I stumbled across Eddie & Cindy's videos. Needless to say I was hooked, joined the forum shortly thereafter and got lots of advice on my up and coming purchase. February this year we adopted Oscar (2016 Freedom Edition) and couldn't be more thrilled! He is my DD so I won't be going crazy with mods and really don't need the cage that is being offered so I will not participate in the drawing, but wanted to say that I think it's just terrific that Rock Hard is offering up yet another awesome opportunity to a very lucky Wayalife member! I will also say that sometime in the future when I plan to buy a Warn Winch and accessories, I plan to look at Rock Hard to be my supplier! Thank you for the opportunity and keep up the great work!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471835958.779551.jpg

Journeyman

For us, it has become a Wayalife! I grew up wheelin, but it was something that I forgot about as I grew up. I always wanted a jeep. So finally one day I said f-this and drove the the dealer and ordered a 2013 rubicon. I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into. Stumbled across many write ups from WAL and after creepin for a while finally decided to join last fall. This community gives us the inspiration to get out and enjoy life. My wife love the jeep and stripping the doors off and cruising down to the desert (Anza Borrego) With our first child on the way a rock hard cage would be a great addition to help protect our tribe in case disaster ever occur's! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471836004.590011.jpg

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
I was searching the Internet for JK stickers and I found Project JK, saw the link to JK-F an joined. When Eddie sold JK-F , I got an email to come to over to WAYALIFE. That's how I got here.

Attachments

• 1471835843679.jpg
    1471835843679.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 187

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I came to Wayalife because of my good friends Eddie and Cindy, and because exploring the outdoors isn't just something I like to do, it's part of my DNA. In fact, I just returned home from taking my oldest son and one of his friends (a great kid whose dead beat dad skipped out on him) driving in the mountains. The kid has no one to teach him to drive or to show him the outdoors, so I volunteered.

Having a sport cage would help keep me, my family, and whoever else tags along safer on our journeys.

Thanks for the opportunity Rock Hard and thank you Eddie and Cindy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471836125.280272.jpg

BTkillerr

RockHard roll cage

Originally I was drawn to the JKforum and Project JK forums after I bought my 2012 JK. My brother told me about the communities. I met Eddie and some others at a Suds-n-Grub and shortly after that was drawn to Wayalife to keep up on all things JK lol. Im still looking forward to my first Wayalife jeep run.
FullSizeRender.jpg

BTKillerr

JK Pleepleus

Thanks Wayalife and Rockhard... I stumbled on WAL after going through some other forums and searching for more information on jeeps. We have had a lot of jeeps in our lives but never modded as much or as well as most of the members here, but its still early. Photo of the wife's jeep after BB and 285's added.
IMG_0740.JPG

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471836327.233500.jpg

I joined Wayalife because of the videos at first, but stayed after Eddie helped me with the direction of my build and then amazing members like Sharkey and QuicksilverJK. They both spent countless hours helping get RubySky up to the point she is now.

Thank Cindy and Eddie for putting on the most amazing Jeep videos and thank you for keeping it real. Without Wayalife, I would be stuck somewhere a long time ago in a land far far away.

JK4Me

For me, this is my third JK. 2007, 2012 and now 2014. Wayalife and previously JK-Forums were my fix for all things Jeep related. They gave me good advice on what to do / not to do. It is a Jeep thing... A way of life that is different than anything else you experience. And this forum is full of individuals who get that.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471836721.383097.jpg

BLCK4X4

Wow this opportunity again!??
Shoot, I was told by my buddy in this picture below, about wayalife. So I joined the forum and started watching the videos on YouTube, and go HOOKED! Lol needless to say, I learned a lot from Eddie and the crew when I was starting up!
It is awesome that they are donating one of these again for this WAL community!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471837220.967814.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly what peaked my interest at first was the Midwest JKX videos with the Vengeance built jeep in it, and after seeing that amazing story I decided to figure out what this wayalife thing was about. I joined up and it's quite the amazing community we have, multiple states, even across different countries. I love the sense of community we have and am very thankful for rock hard to present this oppurtunity to us. The sport cage will definitely come in handy next year at MOAB to protect my wife, it will definitely help calm her anxious nerves and give her a bit more piece of mind.

Attachments

• 1471837299991.jpg
    1471837299991.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 169

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the opportunity on behalf of all members for doing these giveaways. It's gestures like this that prove the worth of the Jeep lifestyle. To be honest, I didn't even have a JK before stumbling upon a Wayalife video on YouTube. I watched one and absolutely became infatuated with the Jeep community and its lifestyle. After becoming hooked, I later traded in my brand new pickup truck for my JKU and never looked back. I obviously became a WAL member and support the WAL. I enjoy the people and support WAL has.

Here is a picture of this past spring and my first time out west in Moab. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471837636.756235.jpg

Jeepnoub

What brought me to Wayalife was me researching stuff when I first bought my jeep. What has made me stick around is the advice given here is pretty solid. There is a ton a bad advice out there. Like I was all set on going with a teraflex lift and smittybilt bolt on all the way, before coming here.

A rock hard cage would be a top choice for a major mod for me. Thank you Eddie, Cindy, and rock hard for the opportunity!

Attachments

• 1471837777613.jpg
    1471837777613.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom