WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2012

mackey

Rubicon Trip

I know the spots are filled but sometimes there are last minute drop outs. Can you please add me to the standby list. Since I am off work due to the shoulder surgery, I could go with little notice. My Jeep meets all requirements and is fully tuned, checked and ready to go. I have all the camping gear needed. Thanks

Shane
(Mackey)
818-469-7833

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know the spots are filled but sometimes there are last minute drop outs. Can you please add me to the standby list. Since I am off work due to the shoulder surgery, I could go with little notice. My Jeep meets all requirements and is fully tuned, checked and ready to go. I have all the camping gear needed. Thanks

Shane
(Mackey)
818-469-7833

there were two other guys who chimed in before you but, this is a first come first serve event and if you want it, read the first post carefully, be prepaired to follow the instructions and then just say the word.

mackey

Rubicon trail

I have read everything and am 100% good to go. If anyone on the list backs out, I am there. Ill be standing by, crossing my fingers and hoping. Thanks :eek:)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have read everything and am 100% good to go. If anyone on the list backs out, I am there. Ill be standing by, crossing my fingers and hoping. Thanks :eek:)

well, this is still a first come first serve deal and clarsen just backed out so, you're in. we'll see you next sunday.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Complete top-to-bottom inspection completed! :thumb: New e-sway bar and rock lights going on this weekend and I will be ready to roll.

mackey

Inspection completed

Hotel reservation made at the Super 8. Jeep inspection done. Changed all fluids and greased all zircs. Added control arm skid plates. May even bring an extra set of drive shafts. Bringing my pops with me. Cant wait!!!

Hightower

Duties

Out-frkn-standing!!!!! See everyone Sunday. Thank you

Mackey

My job on the trip was to bring all the adult beverages for everyone so here is the list of what you to bring
1. Cindy & Eddie Honey
2. Trail Bud, Wine Red 5 boxes, 1 diet coke (Mix):thinking: and Honey
3. Moochie Honey
4. Honey Badger, More Honey
5. JeepFan & Stephanie For JeepFan GIN & Tonic Super big:cheesy:, For Stephanie a big pillow for jeepfan to fall asleep on:cheesy: and Honey
6. ramin & Kevin honey
7. mcpuck & Lori, a nice Chianti, & Honey:crazyeyes:
8. mmccurdy honey
9. ChrisB, Honey
10. mackey Good luck and have a great trip.
PS Have a fun and safe time to all. Bring cups also lol:drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:

JeepFan

Hooked
Mackey

My job on the trip was to bring all the adult beverages for everyone so here is the list of what you to bring
1. Cindy & Eddie Honey
2. Trail Bud, Wine Red 5 boxes, 1 diet coke (Mix):thinking: and Honey
3. Moochie Honey
4. Honey Badger, More Honey
5. JeepFan & Stephanie For JeepFan GIN & Tonic Super big:cheesy:, For Stephanie a big pillow for jeepfan to fall asleep on:cheesy: and Honey
6. ramin & Kevin honey
7. mcpuck & Lori, a nice Chianti, & Honey:crazyeyes:
8. mmccurdy honey
9. ChrisB, Honey
10. mackey Good luck and have a great trip.
PS Have a fun and safe time to all. Bring cups also lol:drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:

Ah man! That sucks Chris. :grayno: I hate it when work gets in the way! I was really looking forward to one of your mild Gin and Tonics. :cheesy:

Tony...

Hightower

Ah man! That sucks Chris. :grayno: I hate it when work gets in the way! I was really looking forward to one of your mild Gin and Tonics. :cheesy:

Tony...
Thanks Tony, I was very excited about the trip but hopefully next year brother. Please say hi to your lovely co driver for me and have a great time.

JeepFan

Hooked
Thanks Tony, I was very excited about the trip but hopefully next year brother. Please say hi to your lovely co driver for me and have a great time.

You will be missed my friend. Next year for sure. I'll tell Steph you said hello. She will not be happy when I tell her you're not going. :naw: See you soon!

Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Mackey

Bring cups also lol:drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:
Thanks for making sure your job on this trip is covered! :brows: Sucks you aren’t going to make it. We were looking forward to wheeling and hanging out with you again.
Take care and we’ll see you next time. :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
mackey said:
There goes my Dana 60's. I'm spending all the money on booze instead. Ha haaaaa

Nah, just check the American Honey thread and buy where "Tipsy" buys from. He gets them for like $2.99 a bottle or something like that. :)

Top Bottom