WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2012

StrizzyChris

well, i am sorry that some of you can't make it due to our minimum requirements. i hope you can be understanding of the fact that we do this to help keep things moving along on trail that can be challenging enough to do totally built up.

I think it's completely understandable and everyone understands. I wouldnt want to run mine on a trail like this, doing serious damage that is preventable by waiting until my rig is ready. :thumb:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I think it's completely understandable and everyone understands. I wouldnt want to run mine on a trail like this, doing serious damage that is preventable by waiting until my rig is ready. :thumb:

+1 :yup: Im ok as well after seeing the trail damage on the video Im better off waiting. :thumb:

Hightower

I have just re watched the the three videos so in homage to my countrymen I'll bring gummy bears and Canadian bacon. Eh

Vudoo1

Man I would love to join you guys on this run. Would I need to sign up and commit soon? I'm waiting right now to hear back from Mel and the guys.

I fit the min. reqs at the moment but I placed an order for EVO's long arm high clearance with the front and rear double throwdown a few weeks ago. Jake said it would take about 3 weeks so I assume my rig will be at EVO soon. I haven't decided if I'm going with 37s or 40s so if am able to have the new kit installed, I'd probably be on my 35s still.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man I would love to join you guys on this run. Would I need to sign up and commit soon? I'm waiting right now to hear back from Mel and the guys.

I fit the min. reqs at the moment but I placed an order for EVO's long arm high clearance with the front and rear double throwdown a few weeks ago. Jake said it would take about 3 weeks so I assume my rig will be at EVO soon. I haven't decided if I'm going with 37s or 40s so if am able to have the new kit installed, I'd probably be on my 35s still.

there is only one spot left and we are taking people on a first come first serve basis. needless to say, you would need to commit as soon as possible.

Vudoo1

there is only one spot left and we are taking people on a first come first serve basis. needless to say, you would need to commit as soon as possible.

Thanks Eddie, I'll head over and hit Jake up to see the ETA on the kit and coilovers. I read your other posts regarding going fast so I opted to toss out the RK kit and go with what you big boys have :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie, I'll head over and hit Jake up to see the ETA on the kit and coilovers. I read your other posts regarding going fast so I opted to toss out the RK kit and go with what you big boys have :)

LOL!! well, let us know one way or another as soon as you can.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW - I would like this to be a NO GAG trip - seriously! I know we've had a lot of fun with this over the years but, in my opinion, it's starting to get out of control and I would be grateful if you could please leave it at home. Thank you.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
BTW - I would like this to be a NO GAG trip - seriously! I know we've had a lot of fun with this over the years but, in my opinion, it's starting to get out of control and I would be grateful if you could please leave it at home. Thank you.

Thank you! :thumb: We won't have to worry about what we wake up to! :shock:

- Menu planning - check!
- hotel reservations - check!
- puppy & kitty kennel reservations - check!
- Pre-run inspection ...
- camping gear inspection ...

Almost ready! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wow that filled up fast. if someone drops out put me on the wait list if that exists haha.

If someone backs out let me know asap and put us in.

i really am sorry guys and hope you can be understanding of how hard it is to manage a group larger than 10 rigs and keep it moving so that everyone has a good time. i will put you on the backup list and let you know if someone can't make it.

what is the no gag rule?

the guys in our group have a way of playing jokes on each other. over the years, it's been getting more and more extreme and i fear that someone may cross the line one of these days and i don't want that to happen on one of my runs. i'm all about having a good time but, the gags have to stop.

Eddie You just made 35 million ice cubes blush.
PS
Will everyone please remember to remind me to re-torque my wheels before I head home.

man, that's not even funny. i'm just glad that nothing bad happend from that.

oh, by the way, make sure to re-torque your lug nuts before you head out to tahoe :D

Nicholas

wayoflife said:
No way, really?? that's awesome!!

With you, that makes 10 :thumb:
Looks like a great group, wished I knew if i would have jeep ready by then!
mcpuck said:
Thank you! :thumb: We won't have to worry about what we wake up to! :shock:

Almost ready! :rock:

Oh Cry me a river. LOL!

Top Bottom