Smoking Meat -- Tips, Opinions, Recipes

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is that a true Egg or a clone?

How does it cook? Easy to maintain an even temperature?

I keep looking at them, but between my Bull and Weber kettle I can't justify it.
Yeah it’s an egg. Cooks great once you learn how to use it. Holds temp forever once you get it set. I would not recommend an egg though. Get a komado joe. It is way more complete. BGE is too full of themselves and their prices show it. And don’t get anything smaller than an XL if you get one.

And your talking to the wrong guy when it comes to justifying BBQ purchases.

kevman65

Hooked
Yeah it’s an egg. Cooks great once you learn how to use it. Holds temp forever once you get it set. I would not recommend an egg though. Get a komado joe. It is way more complete. BGE is too full of themselves and their prices show it. And don’t get anything smaller than an XL if you get one.

:ROFLMAO: I've got a small stick smoker, the RecTeq Bull, and a Weber kettle. Yeah I know what ya mean.

Brute

Hooked

Ha!.........

jesse3638

Hooked

I was almost able to get an egg for free. My coworker has one and hated it because he couldn't figure it out. He's getting the hang of it now and isn't going to part with it now.

Top Bottom