Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

jdofmemi

Complete interior remodel.

I'm not even going to post the before pics, out of respect for anyone eating while browsing this thread.

Half of the floors are gone, so that's the opportunity to install new and much improved HVAC ducting and vents, to go along with the new unit outside.

Once the ducts are in, new flooring can go down, then on to the walls

Lots of work to go, but it is moving along

Attachments

• IMG_20200408_193720_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200408_193720_copy_800x600.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20200408_193704_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200408_193704_copy_800x600.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20200408_193713_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200408_193713_copy_800x600.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 92

Bierpower

Hooked

I'm not even going to post the before pics, out of respect for anyone eating while browsing this thread.

Half of the floors are gone, so that's the opportunity to install new and much improved HVAC ducting and vents, to go along with the new unit outside.

That looks like one heck of a project.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked

Darn Jerry you weren't kidding about the remodeling. Looks like good progress

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Looks like a lot of work. I'd hate to be the guy that had to run all that shit under the house. [emoji57]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

WJCO

Meme King

Looks like a ton of work. On one of our old homes, we tore out the standard sheet metal ducts and installed those insulated flex ducts. So much quieter; amazingly noticeable.

Bierpower

Hooked
How are you going to handle the transition from old to new? That straight cutoff edge is begging for a creative solution.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I'm going to pull every other board and move it to the other end. That should give me 4' stagger between the seams. The new color isn't an exact match so I'll probably end up replacing those in the long run but it'll be ok for now.

jdofmemi

Looks like a lot of work. I'd hate to be the guy that had to run all that shit under the house. [emoji57]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Yea, so would I. I will have to find some crazy sucker to get under there and do it since I won't fit anymore.

I don't know where I will be able to find someone crazy enough, do you?

Looks like a ton of work. On one of our old homes, we tore out the standard sheet metal ducts and installed those insulated flex ducts. So much quieter; amazingly noticeable.

I'm hoping that is the case. Between getting rid of the heating unit inside the house for a new high efficiency one on the outside, and new, well designed, insulated ducts, it should be quiet and comfortable.

Darn Jerry you weren't kidding about the remodeling. Looks like good progress

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It sure is, but when I get finished, it will be worth it.

That looks like one heck of a project.

It is. In a way, the timing of the Coronavirus is helping me to have time to get it done.

New garage door coming today!

Then I can get the Jeep in for work.

WJCO

Meme King
Rain Day in the garage with my boys... turned a rusty Machete I found on a jobsite.... into a wall mounted knife holder.

That is crazy badass. Nice work. And that you found it in 2020 and it says Corona on it. That's a story to tell for years.

Brute

Hooked
That is crazy badass. Nice work. And that you found it in 2020 and it says Corona on it. That's a story to tell for years.

I was just going to mention the Corona blade...

Nice Job...you might have more folding knives than I have fishing rods...but no...

TrailHunter

Hooked
Dude. That is freakin cool. [emoji106]

That’s pretty sweet!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was just going to mention the Corona blade...

Nice Job...you might have more folding knives than I have fishing rods...but no...

Thanks!... Yeah, when I was polishing the blade I laughed to myself about the "Corona"... Gotta make the best outta something shitty.

RageKage

No pics but last weekend replaced all the brake pads, outer tie rods, shocks, and struts on the wife’s suburban. Used Bilstein B8 5100 adjustable lift struts on the front to level it and matching 5100 shocks in the rear. It’s a night and day difference from the old blown out stock crap to the nice new stuff.

Top Bottom