Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King
Looks good. Quarantine room?

Thanks. Yep. But just for the rest of the family. It'll have an outside lock.

Looks great! Next would be my least favorite step, mudding it...

Thanks. Yeah, mudding sucks. But I had to carry these 11 sheets down two flights of stairs (1 sheet at a time), so I think mudding will be easier than that.

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thanks. Yeah, mudding sucks. But I had to carry these 11 sheets down two flights of stairs (1 sheet at a time), so I think mudding will be easier than that.

I hate stocking basements, I feel your pain on that. Last week we had to stock 150 sheets in a basement and it wasn’t a walkout basement and not a straight staircase [emoji51]

Andy5160

Hooked
Looks good and should feel good. Did you run the new line from the panel to the outlets?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
I hate stocking basements, I feel your pain on that. Last week we had to stock 150 sheets in a basement and it wasn’t a walkout basement and not a straight staircase [emoji51]

I can't even imagine. It's been at least 10 years since I've done any significant drywall work. Lowe's sells them taped in 2 sheets. One trip downstairs (with 2) and I said 'fuck that.' But still even one at a time, it blows. I can't even imagine 150 sheets.

Looks good and should feel good. Did you run the new line from the panel to the outlets?

Thanks. Basement was already finished, but with this new room, I still had to run new wire. I tapped into existing power and got lucky. Power source was only about 10 feet away with a straight shot.

Looks good man... Drywall Blows... every step of it.

Yes. Time, time, time.

Looks good Doug

Thanks.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Working on putting a roof over our front patio. I don’t know shit about construction but my neighbor is a contractor so I’m learning a lot as we go.

IMG_0292.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom