Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King
Well, cooped up same as everybody else so cranked out this horus helmet and display stand to match up with the Anubis I did earlier this year. Still need to finish the weathering and oxidizing on the shoulder armor.

That stuff is so cool.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, cooped up same as everybody else so cranked out this horus helmet and display stand to match up with the Anubis I did earlier this year. Still need to finish the weathering and oxidizing on the shoulder armor. View attachment 344589 View attachment 344590 View attachment 344591 View attachment 344592 View attachment 344593 View attachment 344594

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Insane. You really an have amazing talent!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Abntroop

Insane. You really an have amazing talent!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you, that’s kind of you to say! [emoji482]
It’s a nice way to pass the time and keep from going stir crazy. Don’t know how you all are doing, hopefully well. I know, for my part there have been some definite down moments where burying my head in a project like these has been a life saver.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thank you, that’s kind of you to say! [emoji482]
It’s a nice way to pass the time and keep from going stir crazy. Don’t know how you all are doing, hopefully well. I know, for my part there have been some definite down moments where burying my head in a project like these has been a life saver.

I’ve worked from home for 20 years, so it hasn’t been a massive shift for me. All my job sites are shut down, but I’m still designing and bidding projects here in my studio. I’m cooped up now and even though I have more hours at my desk, my productivity sucks. Home schooling kids now isn’t helping much either...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

I’ve worked from home for 20 years, so it hasn’t been a massive shift for me. All my job sites are shut down, but I’m still designing and bidding projects here in my studio. I’m cooped up now and even though I have more hours at my desk, my productivity sucks. Home schooling kids now isn’t helping much either...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It’s funny my desk is getting cleaned up finally, is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
I think I have a problem...

Went for dog food today and the store I get dog food from was selling baby chicks again. Ended up getting 3 on Sunday and 4 more today.

IMG_5493.jpg

Elroy231

Well, cooped up same as everybody else so cranked out this horus helmet and display stand to match up with the Anubis I did earlier this year. Still need to finish the weathering and oxidizing on the shoulder armor. View attachment 344589 View attachment 344590 View attachment 344591 View attachment 344592 View attachment 344593 View attachment 344594

Wow man that really amazing. Hella skilled! Impressive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This thing is a pain in the ass. Need to wet the dirt first. Supposed to pour tomorrow so I’ll do it then I guess.

IMG_9648.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
This thing is a pain in the ass. Need to wet the dirt first. Supposed to pour tomorrow so I’ll do it then I guess.

Glad you were able to get your hands on one. Definitely a workout. We did ours in the fall of 2018 with one, and after re-seeding and compost, etc, we didn't have to use that thing at all in 2019. It pays off in time.

Top Bottom