Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Literally my least favorite thing to do is sanding down through paint like that. Should look a good bit better when done though

My last rental house, before we bought, l was responsible for the landscaping, I was going to do the rolled sod when i needed to restart the back yard, but cheaped out and just did seed/fertilizer. Tough part was keeping the dog off it so I did it in sections with a cheap fence. Ended up great, just takes awhile. Hard to justify spending alot on a rental. Depending on how much longer you'll be there

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah we are responsible for landscaping too. We have to renew our lease hopefully, next month. I’ll make my decision then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Nice lawn...

Lol I have been debating for almost two years what to do. It was grass when we looked at the place but we signed the lease and didn’t move in for like a month and half. When we moved in I realized they had turned the sprinkles off and the shit died. Can’t decide if I want to spend the money for new sod on a rental or not.

This Old House has some great YouTube videos on lawn care. We bought this property 2 years ago and the exterior was a shit hole. Huge lot but neglected like crazy. In about 3-4 months, the tips/tricks I learned with basic maintenance from them transformed it. Dethatch, Aerate, and Overseed. CHEAP.

p (1).jpg

9e47d43c1b2ff48f307569c52231b21al-w22xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

This side was worse than the other originally.

dd (1).jpg

dd (2).jpg

DSC02329.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
This Old House has some great YouTube videos on lawn care. We bought this property 2 years ago and the exterior was a shit hole. Huge lot but neglected like crazy. In about 3-4 months, the tips/tricks I learned with basic maintenance from them transformed it. Dethatch, Aerate, and Overseed. CHEAP.

I used one of these too. Certainly not easy, but it works and it's affordable

s-l1600_9__39_131.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
I can’t find those anywhere. Thought about getting one. That or get some metal cleats and put them on the dog and have her run around lol

These are pretty sweet. Aerate your lawn while you smoke your meat :thumb:

p310608b_2x.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

That's amazing!! :thumb:

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Meant to post these up last week but I was busy. I went up to my house in Pierceton, IN to start getting it ready to sell (obviously by the end of the week I realized there isn't going to be a market for quite awhile...). Phase 1 was a bathroom remodel, ended up taking all week and still have taping, mudding, sanding, and paint. I'm hoping my brother can work on that while quarantined and I can finish up over Memorial Day. Then on to my 5 other projects...

Anyways, pre/post pictures. unfortunately the pre-pictures were after I'd already started pulling tile off the floor and walls. Now I'd wished this was the first project I did up there (while I was still living there). It would have made a world of difference.

20200315_114231.jpg 20200315_114240.jpg 20200315_114253.jpg 20200315_114259.jpg 20200320_155256.jpg 20200320_155303.jpg 20200318_180526.jpg 20200320_155312.jpg

JKbrick

Meant to post these up last week but I was busy. I went up to my house in Pierceton, IN to start getting it ready to sell (obviously by the end of the week I realized there isn't going to be a market for quite awhile...). Phase 1 was a bathroom remodel, ended up taking all week and still have taping, mudding, sanding, and paint. I'm hoping my brother can work on that while quarantined and I can finish up over Memorial Day. Then on to my 5 other projects...

Anyways, pre/post pictures. unfortunately the pre-pictures were after I'd already started pulling tile off the floor and walls. Now I'd wished this was the first project I did up there (while I was still living there). It would have made a world of difference.

View attachment 344410 View attachment 344411 View attachment 344412 View attachment 344413 View attachment 344414 View attachment 344415 View attachment 344416 View attachment 344417

Looks like you got a lot done, good job

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Only a few parts left and this gal will be all done. I can't believe I got her pulled togethor so quick.
The annual guys trip is coming up and I'm sick of riding the little 200cc Blaster so I up and bought a Honda trx 400 with a running xr650l engine swap in it. I had to order all new front end and the air box and suspension. This is probably going to be the fastest bike I'll ever own so I'm pretty stoked. I'm a huge fan of the burnt orange powder coat. View attachment 342971 View attachment 342972 View attachment 342973 View attachment 342974 View attachment 342975 View attachment 342976

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app
20200328_204314.jpg 20200325_202617.jpg 20200328_204430.jpg 20200326_183137.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
My dads neighbor gave me this coop a few months ago but I never got any chickens in it. It was in pretty rough shape but after a little paint and some new roof it came out alright. My dad showed up with 8 chicks last night. Lol. They’re super young so won’t be laying eggs for a while. Should be interesting. I need to somehow seal up the bottom so mongoose and rats can’t get in there and eat the eggs... or so that my cats can’t get in and eat the chickens.

IMG_0281.jpg

Top Bottom