PROUD to have VOTED

And Google is only going to send you to liberal networks

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lmao. Ok then.
Believe what you will, as I said not looking to start arguments, look up your facts wherever you wish. The order to separate ballots received after close of polls has been in place all along.

“In addition to the vote counting conundrum, Pennsylvania also still could face a Supreme Court case after the election, in which the court may end up ruling that ballots postmarked before Nov. 3 but received after Election Day are invalid. Secretary Boockvar has instructed counties to segregate those late ballots in anticipation of any ruling down the line.”
So nothing has changed with that statement from Justice Alito.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bmkrinne

He won't. I'm going to say that as soon as he gets the people picked for his cabinet they will invoke the 25th and make harris the president

Biden is on borrowed time. He’ll assume the presidency in January and then be somehow unfit for duty, placing Kamilla as president. Been planned for 4 years

jesse3638

Hooked
It’s ironic to me that people are so adamant about voting in person, yet once they cast their vote most completely walk away from the political process altogether.

I wonder how many of those same people have ever testified in front of their state legislature, made public comment at a city or council meeting or county board meeting, or done anything else to be an ongoing part of governance.

Voting is actually a very de minimus part of being part of the political process. Governance is not a RonCo Rotisserie. ;)

Just set it and forget it!..haha

Does running for HOA board and voicing opinions at meetings count? Asking for a friend..haha.

Brute

Hooked
man oh man...

Just glad i'm going fishing tomorrow...and drinking ...and some more fishing...then drinking a lot more...

Dale72

Hooked
Lmao. Ok then.
Believe what you will, as I said not looking to start arguments, look up your facts wherever you wish. The order to separate ballots received after close of polls has been in place all along.

“In addition to the vote counting conundrum, Pennsylvania also still could face a Supreme Court case after the election, in which the court may end up ruling that ballots postmarked before Nov. 3 but received after Election Day are invalid. Secretary Boockvar has instructed counties to segregate those late ballots in anticipation of any ruling down the line.”
So nothing has changed with that statement from Justice Alito.

That's the problem she doesn't know if they are doing this That's why they were given a order by the one of the Supreme Court Justices

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone know what the hell happened to Q? Hasn't posted since election day.

Edit: Asking for a friend...

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
No, I cannot. Please feel free to spell out why counting the the overwhelming number of mail in ballots during a pandemic is embarrassing.

If there is something fraudulent and amiss, I’m interested to hear potentially how one side capitalized and the other didn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jesus Christ dude he’s not literally saying counting votes is embarrassing!

WJCO

Meme King
Regardless of all the fucking bullshit this week, we're an American band:

"Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder." -Arnold Toynbee

https://www.financialsense.com/contributors/christopher-quigley/civilizations-die-by-suicide-not-by-murder

Time to get our shit together.

jesse3638

Hooked
Regardless of all the fucking bullshit this week, we're an American band:

"Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder." -Arnold Toynbee

https://www.financialsense.com/cont...ey/civilizations-die-by-suicide-not-by-murder

Time to get our shit together.
Exactly. Red or blue, liberal or conservative, democrat or republican. At this point who gives a fuck. We're all Americans. We need to remember that and come together as one. The rest of our "frienemies" are loving this divide. Its right where they want us before they strike. Im more concerned with the censorship and blatant abuse of "executive orders" than anything. Fuck my 401k, potential crazy tax hikes, the environment, and the killing of unborn babies. It won't matter when we're continually at war with each other and our freedoms and liberties are stripped right out from under us. Look how that's working out for Israel and Palestine.

WJCO

Meme King
Exactly. Red or blue, liberal or conservative, democrat or republican. At this point who gives a fuck. We're all Americans. We need to remember that and come together as one. The rest of our "frienemies" are loving this divide. Its right where they want us before they strike. Im more concerned with the censorship and blatant abuse of "executive orders" than anything. Fuck my 401k, potential crazy tax hikes, the environment, and the killing of unborn babies. It won't matter when we're continually at war with each other and our freedoms and liberties are stripped right out from under us. Look how that's working out for Israel and Palestine.

Exactly. At the end of the day, fuck Trump, fuck Biden, fuck all the bullshit. IMO, the bill of rights is paramount to our foundation: the right to our own speech, religion, ability to defend ourselves, and our own private property. It's quite simple. All the other shit doesn't matter. Yet here we are in the United States, more un-united than ever. Yet here we are waiting for the screen to tell us who our next 'hero' is.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Exactly. At the end of the day, fuck Trump, fuck Biden, fuck all the bullshit. IMO, the bill of rights is paramount to our foundation: the right to our own speech, religion, ability to defend ourselves, and our own private property. It's quite simple. All the other shit doesn't matter. Yet here we are in the United States, more un-united than ever. Yet here we are waiting for the screen to tell us who our next 'hero' is.

Amen to that shit. [emoji1432]

Bassfisher

On a forum similar to this one in South Africa, we have a topic on Trump. It is over 6000 messages at this stage. One of the latest was this picture.

IMG_4822.JPG

I am not a Trump supporter, bit I think the world needs someone like him also. I do not like Biden as he had lots to say about Afrikaners many years back. So I did hope that Trump pulled this one off, but seems that he is going to loose by a fair margin.

All the best to you all in USA.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

They’ve already begun to strike. They are working to destabilise America’s relationships with other countries. Just look at what China has been doing in the pacific or the retrospective tariffs they are forcing on Australian exports for standing with the US. Iran and Russia are playing games in Europe as well.

Top Bottom