PROUD to have VOTED

Kuboske

I really struggle to believe it. I know conservatives and liberals personally that hate Trump and they've verbally told me there is no way they'd vote for Biden. The Biden rallies are weak. Even in the most liberal areas of Colorado, I rarely saw a Biden sign but saw even more for Trump. All the media polls were really low numbers of people polled yet they kept saying Biden was in the lead; I call bullshit.

If the numbers really are correct, he didn't win because people believe in him IMO. He has nothing to offer. Both him and Kamala hate liberty and hate the foundation of freedom here. They have a track record of that. If the numbers are correct, it's because the people that voted for him hate Trump passionately. They hate Trump for their own good reasons or they allowed the media to instill that hate in their minds. This really saddens me because as much as I don't think Trump is the perfect candidate, Biden is much much worse. And Kamala is much much worse than Biden. But if the numbers are legit, then so be it. The people are paying for their own prison. And as I've said before, I'm not a Trump fan, but I would have much rather seen him win this than Biden. At least he likes America.

View attachment 355492

Exactly right.
Never Trump, "conservatives", are as bad as partisan democrats.

WJCO

Meme King
Man, Clinton looks like he did 8 years of hard core drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Married to Hillary, blackmail buddies with epstein, and a constant fear of uncovering the death tolls, yeah I'd be drinking like a motherfucker.

JKbrick

I really struggle to believe it. I know conservatives and liberals personally that hate Trump and they've verbally told me there is no way they'd vote for Biden. The Biden rallies are weak. Even in the most liberal areas of Colorado, I rarely saw a Biden sign but saw even more for Trump. All the media polls were really low numbers of people polled yet they kept saying Biden was in the lead; I call bullshit.

If the numbers really are correct, he didn't win because people believe in him IMO. He has nothing to offer. Both him and Kamala hate liberty and hate the foundation of freedom here. They have a track record of that. If the numbers are correct, it's because the people that voted for him hate Trump passionately. They hate Trump for their own good reasons or they allowed the media to instill that hate in their minds. This really saddens me because as much as I don't think Trump is the perfect candidate, Biden is much much worse. And Kamala is much much worse than Biden. But if the numbers are legit, then so be it. The people are paying for their own prison. And as I've said before, I'm not a Trump fan, but I would have much rather seen him win this than Biden. At least he likes America.

View attachment 355492

Trump lost the same way he won, people held their nose and voted for him because they couldn’t stand Hillary, now they held their noses and voted for Biden. Except all the people in the big cities that want everything to just be free

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Midnsped

Did anyone else notice the amount of brand new Jeeps at Biden’s address to the nation? Looks like a dealership parking lot with only red, white, and blue inventory.

Kuboske

Remember this?
So funny when that smile gets wiped off their face....

Attachments

• 202011070936-XuqF54lPZF.jpeg
    202011070936-XuqF54lPZF.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 150

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Did anyone else notice the amount of brand new Jeeps at Biden’s address to the nation? Looks like a dealership parking lot with only red, white, and blue inventory.

It was a dealership. Same place he had his last rally which was brought up earlier in the thread where guys were surprised to see so many Jeep owners being Biden supporters. It was just vehicle placement/advertising.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
So since my guy lost when do I start rioting and looting? Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do now? I mean that’s what I learnt over the summer while watching CNN & MSNBC.

fiend

Caught the Bug
So since my guy lost when do I start rioting and looting? Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do now? I mean that’s what I learnt over the summer while watching CNN & MSNBC.

Not yet. First you need to get all worked up with conspiracy theories about rigged voting. The rioting and looting comes later, when the conspiracies are debunked.

Top Bottom