PROUD to have VOTED

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I doesn’t matter what the majority of the people want...it only matters what the majority of the people who show up in-person on Election Day want. Hmmm. That’s an interesting theory.

Personally, I think we should move to a system akin to filing taxes online. Literally, billion dollar transactions are done with docusign and a variety of other electronic systems every day that require authentication of the individual. There is zero reason why the same could not be done for voting. Take the delay and uncertainty out of the system by eliminating the use of the failed post office. Of course, there could be the occasional hacking episode but no system is perfect...not even in-person voting with an ID.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
I doesn’t matter what the majority of the people want...it only matters what the majority of the people who show up in-person on Election Day want. Hmmm. That’s an interesting theory.

Personally, I think we should move to a system akin to filing taxes online. Literally, billion dollar transactions are done with docusign and a variety of other electronic systems every day that require authentication of the individual. There is zero reason why the same could not be done for voting. Take the delay and uncertainty out of the system by eliminating the use of the failed post office. Of course, there could be the occasional hacking episode but no system is perfect...not even in-person voting with an ID.

I’d be ok with Rock, Scissors Paper at this point.... best of 7.

littlebeas

How do you then give anonymity once the vote is cast, wouldn’t the voting data be tied to the voter using that system? I like the premise, though it concerns me that it might leave the historically disenfranchised still behind.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
What if you are out of town on Election Day as I was? Can I not vote then?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s the problem. It’s too easy for these votes to keep coming in.
If work out of town that would be equal to overseas military. But vacation, plan ahead. Vote or whatever make a choice. These mail ballots are shit.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If work out of town that would be equal to overseas military. But vacation, plan ahead. Vote or whatever make a choice. These mail ballots are shit.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Lol so nobody can do anything around election time? No vacations, no travel, no nothing? Who says it’s an approved work trip and what isn’t?

jdofmemi

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Lol so nobody can do anything around election time? No vacations, no travel, no nothing? Who says it’s an approved work trip and what isn’t?

I can see both sides of this.

What is work for one person is vacation for another, it all depends on your occupation, and who would decide.

On the other hand, the mail in is ripe for fraud.

Maybe a compromise would be a week or even two week long voting period, still done in person. Still give overseas military mail in voting, but with the ballots due by the final voting day.

bmkrinne

View attachment 355452

Sad thing is this meme may be very accurate to the leftish agenda. Biden may make it a year and have an “unfortunate” accident or accusation of being unfit for office claim. I believe they accused Trump of this not for trump, but to get this in the public eye.

BAAM!!!! Kamilla is president and the puppet has been thrown on the trash pile.

bmkrinne

In Alabama we have our id scanned before you can vote.
In my opinion that’s the way it should be and the only people with absentee ballot should be military overseas.
I’m super disgusted

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

In Madison, AL my driver’s license barcode was scanned and I had to sign an iPad to get my ballet. But alas, Alabama is backwoods and just a bunch of hillbillies......

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
In Madison, AL my driver’s license barcode was scanned and I had to sign an iPad to get my ballet. But alas, Alabama is backwoods and just a bunch of hillbillies......

Same on my side of the state.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Top Bottom