PROUD to have VOTED

Kuboske

It’s ironic to me that people are so adamant about voting in person, yet once they cast their vote most completely walk away from the political process altogether.

I wonder how many of those same people have ever testified in front of their state legislature, made public comment at a city council meeting or county board meeting, or done anything else to be an ongoing part of governance.

Voting is actually a very de minimus part of being part of the political process. Governance is not a RonCo Rotisserie. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Interesting post. From someone who claims he didn't participate in the election of our President. A clear choice between the most law enforcement, pro military, pro freedom president in generations, and a man with obvious dementia, strong evidence of criminal, traitorous deals in China and Ukraine. Because you are too "principled", to vote for Donald J. Trump. A lecture to us, about how you involve yourself in school board meetings, but, wont make a stand for freedom against the democrats?
I noticed you also derided the "Q", movement. I suppose you would do similar, towards the TEA party movement?
The EVIDENCE, is starting to point to a former, Californian, who fled high taxes, and liberal policies, moved just across the line, to Nevada, yet, is still a Californian.
Come on, Sharkey, your a closeted Biden guy. Just afraid to shout it from the rooftops because of your conservative friends?

Yeah that ones getting blown out of proportion as well, even has an official response

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127--544676--,00.html

Cliff notes, not a software error in reporting. Clerical error by a clerk entering votes to the “unofficial” reporting system that only exists so that updates can be given. The actual votes that will eventually be officially certified were never miscounted. Honestly gives me some faith in the system as how fast they found the error and rectified and openly admitted what happened with shit tons of oversight hundreds of democrats and republicans watching in the rooms as the count continued.

Elroy231

Exactly. At the end of the day, fuck Trump, fuck Biden, fuck all the bullshit. IMO, the bill of rights is paramount to our foundation: the right to our own speech, religion, ability to defend ourselves, and our own private property. It's quite simple. All the other shit doesn't matter. Yet here we are in the United States, more un-united than ever. Yet here we are waiting for the screen to tell us who our next 'hero' is.
I agree with both of you. This shit is bigger than an election. It goes beyond a political party. If we can't stand together as Americans this government is going to rip this whole mother fucker out from under us and we're already standing sideways.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Interesting post. From someone who claims he didn't participate in the election of our President. A clear choice between the most law enforcement, pro military, pro freedom president in generations, and a man with obvious dementia, strong evidence of criminal, traitorous deals in China and Ukraine. Because you are too "principled", to vote for Donald J. Trump. A lecture to us, about how you involve yourself in school board meetings, but, wont make a stand for freedom against the democrats?
I noticed you also derided the "Q", movement. I suppose you would do similar, towards the TEA party movement?
The EVIDENCE, is starting to point to a former, Californian, who fled high taxes, and liberal policies, moved just across the line, to Nevada, yet, is still a Californian.
Come on, Sharkey, your a closeted Biden guy. Just afraid to shout it from the rooftops because of your conservative friends?

I have never once said that I did not participate in the election...of this President or any other. I have voted every single opportunity since I was 18, save an except for a couple of times in college three decades ago.

Lol. You think I’m a Californian that moved to Nevada? That’s funny. I grew up in the the house that my great grand father built and my 85 year old dad grew up in, and still lives in. My dad and I both attended the same high school. My wife and her parents also attended that same high school. Our families have been in Reno since the 1880’s. Our children are 4th generation Renoites on my side and 5th generation on my wife’s side.

The “Q” movement is not a movement, it is a cult of fucking conspiracy idiots. How’s the basement of the pizza place...you know...the basement that doesn’t exist? The tea party started out decently then, unfortunately like so many things, it was co-opted by too many racist fucks and ignorant people.

I’m quite confident that I do more on a daily basis to combat constitutional injustices and government overreach than you have done in your entire life. But, then again, it’s hard to do much when your foil hat keeps slipping down over your eyes.

I have never once said that I did not participate in the election...of this President or any other. I have voted every single opportunity since I was 18, save an except for a couple of times in college three decades ago.

Lol. You think I’m a Californian that moved to Nevada? That’s funny. I grew up in the the house that my great grand father built and my 85 year old dad grew up in, and still lives in. My dad and I both attended the same high school. My wife and her parents also attended that same high school. Our families have been in Reno since the 1880’s. Our children are 4th generation Renoites on my side and 5th generation on my wife’s side.

The “Q” movement is not a movement, it is a cult of fucking conspiracy idiots. How’s the basement of the pizza place...you know...the basement that doesn’t exist? The tea party started out decently then, unfortunately like so many things, it was co-opted by too many racist fucks and ignorant people.

I’m quite confident that I do more on a daily basis to combat constitutional injustices and government overreach than you have done in your entire life. But, then again, it’s hard to do much when your foil hat keeps slipping down over your eyes.

IMG_6773.JPG .

Clutch

Caught the Bug

Get a life dude.

Brute

Hooked

"The EVIDENCE"?...you must joking, except I know that you are not...which makes it even more sad...

Kuboske

Ok. Cool. First assessment, you say off 180 degrees.
How about this one. I've been around alot of attorney's. Remember... at alot of airports. They seem to say alot of words, but, never really state their personal stands, on anything.
So, maybe this is it... Your a conservative. Just never say anything bold about your positions. For fear your corporate clients, might read and disagree with your stance?
So, where do you stand on:
Abortion?
North Korea? Trump put that guy back in the box, at least for awhile.
Trade Tariff's? Something Trump did and at least started bringing good jobs back.
China? Should China be held accountable for the theft of American technology? The CCP, virus?
Federal tax cut? I saved $$$, in the first year of implementation.
Middle East wars, closed out? ISIS, destroyed, after Obama refused to do it?
Religious liberty? Should churches be exempt from Federal/State hiring laws regarding LGBTQABCXYZ?
Border Security?
Border wall?
E-Verify?
How about just Trump's U.S.A., first agenda, in general?
Back to E-Verify, Should employer's be fined confiscatory fines for willfully hiring illegals? (I think they should)

The one thing I've read in your post's are a desire to reduce Natl. debt. And, possibly a return to States Rights. I agree completely on both. I think the Natl. debt ship has sailed.
We as a nation are in for a horrible adjustment in that regard.
I think the Taxed Enough Already, movement was righteous. I saw no evidence of "racism", in it.
Anytime a national movement starts up, there are always infiltrators.

Just trying to weigh evidence... You know, read and learn.
You know... Guys that drive trucks, or, say, fly airplanes, etc, are just... ignorant?

P.S. You say you do more on a daily basis to combat Constitutional injustices, and govt. overreach. Seriously, I applaud.
I think you will be extremely busy, IF they allow Biden to steal this election.

JT@623

Hooked
I don’t believe it’s over the media don’t get to declare the winner . There are far to many legal challenges with legitimate issues to call this yet.

But if we the sheople just let this be shoved down our throat the we deserve it . does anybody truly believe that Biden won this legitimately ?

Jsouder53

Hooked
I don’t believe it’s over the media don’t get to declare the winner . There are far to many legal challenges with legitimate issues to call this yet.

But if we the sheople just let this be shoved down our throat the we deserve it . does anybody truly believe that Biden won this legitimately ?

Hell no he didn’t win this legitimately!

WJCO

Meme King
....does anybody truly believe that Biden won this legitimately ?

I really struggle to believe it. I know conservatives and liberals personally that hate Trump and they've verbally told me there is no way they'd vote for Biden. The Biden rallies are weak. Even in the most liberal areas of Colorado, I rarely saw a Biden sign but saw even more for Trump. All the media polls were really low numbers of people polled yet they kept saying Biden was in the lead; I call bullshit.

If the numbers really are correct, he didn't win because people believe in him IMO. He has nothing to offer. Both him and Kamala hate liberty and hate the foundation of freedom here. They have a track record of that. If the numbers are correct, it's because the people that voted for him hate Trump passionately. They hate Trump for their own good reasons or they allowed the media to instill that hate in their minds. This really saddens me because as much as I don't think Trump is the perfect candidate, Biden is much much worse. And Kamala is much much worse than Biden. But if the numbers are legit, then so be it. The people are paying for their own prison. And as I've said before, I'm not a Trump fan, but I would have much rather seen him win this than Biden. At least he likes America.

farley-kamala-harris-remember-when-you-said-believed-biden-sexual-accusers-and-hes-racist-awesom.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I really struggle to believe it. I know conservatives and liberals personally that hate Trump and they've verbally told me there is no way they'd vote for Biden. The Biden rallies are weak. Even in the most liberal areas of Colorado, I rarely saw a Biden sign but saw even more for Trump. All the media polls were really low numbers of people polled yet they kept saying Biden was in the lead; I call bullshit.

If the numbers really are correct, he didn't win because people believe in him IMO. He has nothing to offer. Both him and Kamala hate liberty and hate the foundation of freedom here. They have a track record of that. If the numbers are correct, it's because the people that voted for him hate Trump passionately. They hate Trump for their own good reasons or they allowed the media to instill that hate in their minds. This really saddens me because as much as I don't think Trump is the perfect candidate, Biden is much much worse. And Kamala is much much worse than Biden. But if the numbers are legit, then so be it. The people are paying for their own prison. And as I've said before, I'm not a Trump fan, but I would have much rather seen him win this than Biden. At least he likes America.

View attachment 355492
Yep.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom