Lost one of best friends

Trail Bud

Hooked
I want preference this I’m fucked up.
I lost my dog today, dizzy. It came out of the blue, he had kidney failure of 70% and they were no options. Went in for a allergy shot and came without my friend.
I’m posting this because I have some very good friends/family on here.
This web site has given me great life experiences. Right now I’m shredded, I don’t know what to do. For me my job in life is about done. kids are grown, my house is paid for, I have things in order.
I have extremely high blood pressure from a toxic environment I live in, and internal bleeding.
This Thursday I get to find out if I have cancer. Maybe I shouldn’t be posting this, but I really don’t care.

I’ll get through this shit, always do. bullshit like this really hurts.
Only need to breathe a few times tonight. I getting tired, dr says I can stroke out at any time due to blood pressure.
I’m looking for sympathy, I just need to unload.

IMG_6522.jpg
His last picture
IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg
Helps me relax
I’m not Looking for sympathy.
Just need to unload.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
We don’t know each other, but I can feel your pain through your words. I’m sorry for your loss, and hope you get some good news from your doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Damn man. No two ways about it, life sucks sometimes. Nothing worse than losing a loved one. I know I don't really know you but from everything I've seen here, I'd have to say you're a pretty damn nice guy because of the people here that do call you friend. Don't give in and give up hope. I'd be willing to bet there's a bunch of people that really look up to someone like you. Best wishes.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lost one if best friends

Damn Doug...just damn. You have my number, please do not hesitate to call if there is anything you need or if I can help you in any way.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I really are so heartbroken about your loss. We'll be back up in Carson City soon. We'll be bringing Pecan Whiskey too.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
I have not had the privilege to have met you in person but have seen you in the WAYALIFE videos.
I am truly sorry for your loss and hope for the best for you.

Moochie

Sucks to hear about Dizzy. You are the toughest guy I know. If you need anything let me know, I’m here for you.

Bummed to hear Doug. Never had the privilege of meeting you and Dizzy but, I can tell you that you have brought so many of us a great deal of joy through the years in the videos and of course, on the forum here. Hang in there my friend.

Toast to you and Doggo IMG_0940.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Tough stuff, man. They are like family. Even better than some family members.

Moochie

Doug, I think we need to go camping. I’ll leave my lantern at home! A road trip to Nevada is long overdue!

JAGS

Hooked
Dammit Doug. This really sucks and I’m truly sorry to hear this. I met Dizzy in person a few times. Great dog and you gave him the best life and longest life you could. Know that as fact.

Wish there was something more I could do or say. Wish I lived closer as I’d come share a nice whiskey and let you share Dizzy stories.

Hang in there.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Damn that really sucks. I’m very sorry for your loss. Pups are always a hard loss. We know they’re family but you never realize just what that means til they’ve moved on. I dont know you but I really hope everything goes good for you in the coming days and weeks. Stay strong.

DMF

2020 suck the big one. We lost our baby in almost the same way back in July. She went in for her vaccines and a couple days later she pass. We couldn’t be there for her because of Covid. Trail bud, hang in there, it’s tough but before you know it you will only have the most joyous memories of your pup. He’s up in heaven, Gods got some task he needs dizzy to do.

Top Bottom