Lost one of best friends

Trail Bud

Hooked
So sorry for your loss. In the last 8 months I've had to let go of the best dog I've ever had and my father. I've grieved more for my dog. Kinda harsh, but true.

As others have said, don't let your pain over your loss keep you from taking care of yourself. Another major change for us has been leaving a toxic environment to enable us to live our best life. Identify what is stressing you out and kick it to the curb. It's never too late to start over.
--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Hi BaddestCross,
My god man, I’m so sorry. I hope it’s getting better with time. That’s too much to handle for anybody.
I understand the grieving for the pup.
They give so much, and want nothing but attention.
I wish I could just change and go on. But it’s not that simple. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck.
Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I want preference this I’m fucked up.
I lost my dog today, dizzy. It came out of the blue, he had kidney failure of 70% and they were no options. Went in for a allergy shot and came without my friend.
I’m posting this because I have some very good friends/family on here.
This web site has given me great life experiences. Right now I’m shredded, I don’t know what to do. For me my job in life is about done. kids are grown, my house is paid for, I have things in order.
I have extremely high blood pressure from a toxic environment I live in, and internal bleeding.
This Thursday I get to find out if I have cancer. Maybe I shouldn’t be posting this, but I really don’t care.

I’ll get through this shit, always do. bullshit like this really hurts.
Only need to breathe a few times tonight. I getting tired, dr says I can stroke out at any time due to blood pressure.
I’m looking for sympathy, I just need to unload.

Sorry to hear about this man. I know the feeling and I am sorry you are going through this. I know its been a few days since the first post and I hope you are doing better man.

JDDK

Hey man,
just hang in there and this pain will pass and you will find better days ahead. 2018-19 almost killed me. literally I almost cashed in. Believe it or not, 2020 was an improvement and I am counting my blessings. The loss and pain are equivalent to the love and commitment. Youre an all in guy and thats why it hurts and matters so much...and it does matter.
Raising a glass for you now and your buddy!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail Bud

Hooked
Hey man,
just hang in there and this pain will pass and you will find better days ahead. 2018-19 almost killed me. literally I almost cashed in. Believe it or not, 2020 was an improvement and I am counting my blessings. The loss and pain are equivalent to the love and commitment. Youre an all in guy and thats why it hurts and matters so much...and it does matter.
Raising a glass for you now and your buddy!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you sir. You had to have a shit year if 2020 is better. Sorry for your lost.
My dog Dizzy was a shadow dog, on my heels all the time. I miss that now.
Take care.

Jkratt

I know you have and are going through some bad times. We all hope time will improve everything. I am just checking in to make sure you know people here are thinking of you and sending well wishes.

Like I said before, I never had the opportunity to meet you in person. I am so impressed with not only the support from this forum, but the fact that you responded to everybody that sent you something. A quality not seen very much anymore. You are a hell of a man in my book, wish more people had those qualities. Maybe the world would be a bit better.

Well wishes sent your way from the family, especially from the dog.

Trail Bud

Hooked
I know you have and are going through some bad times. We all hope time will improve everything. I am just checking in to make sure you know people here are thinking of you and sending well wishes.

Like I said before, I never had the opportunity to meet you in person. I am so impressed with not only the support from this forum, but the fact that you responded to everybody that sent you something. A quality not seen very much anymore. You are a hell of a man in my book, wish more people had those qualities. Maybe the world would be a bit better.

Well wishes sent your way from the family, especially from the dog.

Thanks for checking in, I appreciate it.
Your right there are really good people here,it helps knowing that.
Going day by day. Some are better then others. It’s so quite now in the house. Never had that before. It’s going to take some time to get used to. Thanks again.
Take care.

A.J.

Thanks for checking in, I appreciate it.
Your right there are really good people here,it helps knowing that.
Going day by day. Some are better then others. It’s so quite now in the house. Never had that before. It’s going to take some time to get used to. Thanks again.
Take care.

Sorry for your loss. Still missing my 17yr. best friend from time to time. You know you might just find a new bud at the shelter. Definitely fix your noise problem. Lots of good dogs just waiting to be someone’s tail.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Sorry for your loss. Still missing my 17yr. best friend from time to time. You know you might just find a new bud at the shelter. Definitely fix your noise problem. Lots of good dogs just waiting to be someone’s tail.

Hi AJ,
I will go to the shelter when it’s time. Probably get 2 so each has a friend. Not ready right now though.
Thank you for your thoughts.
Take care.

Top Bottom