Lost one of best friends

wjtstudios

Hooked
So sorry to hear this. Regardless of being on 4 legs, they are just as much a part of the family.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Elroy231

I'm another guy amongst those that doesn't know you that well. I do know I've for a family pet. Im try sorry for your loss. I hope that you personal health issues work out for the best also. Keep your head up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
It breaks my heart reading this. Losing a dog is something you can’t prepare for or realize the impact until it happens. Stay strong and keep your head up.

Jkratt

Like some who have responded, I have never had the opportunity to meet you in person only through the videos. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Pets are really our best friends, they don’t judge us, just love and protect. So much so, I told my kids I have to go before the dog.

Sorry to hear of your health issues. Stay positive.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Doug, this is hard to read. I know how much Dizzy meant to you. I really hope everything turns out alright at the doctors for you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I appreciate the thoughts Adam.

Sorry about your Dog Man... Hang in there Bud.

Thanks for the support. It will get better.

Hang in there Doug, lots of people are there for you. We'll be wishing the best for you man

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey Ben thanks, just out of blue. That’s the hard part.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
We don’t know each other, but I can feel your pain through your words. I’m sorry for your loss, and hope you get some good news from your doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Hi fiend,
I want to thank you for the words, even though we haven’t met. That makes it so much more special.
Take care.

Damn man. No two ways about it, life sucks sometimes. Nothing worse than losing a loved one. I know I don't really know you but from everything I've seen here, I'd have to say you're a pretty damn nice guy because of the people here that do call you friend. Don't give in and give up hope. I'd be willing to bet there's a bunch of people that really look up to someone like you. Best wishes.

Hey Ddays,
Thank you for the kind words. Again it very special for you to take the time to say this without knowing me.
It means a lot.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
I have not had the privilege to have met you in person but have seen you in the WAYALIFE videos.
I am truly sorry for your loss and hope for the best for you.

Hi Labricon,
Thank you very much! Again coming from you and that we haven’t met it really means a lot.

Sucks to hear about Dizzy. You are the toughest guy I know. If you need anything let me know, I’m here for you.

Hey Carl,
Thanks for the kinds words and phone call. That met a lot hearing you last night. It helped.
Take care.

Bummed to hear Doug. Never had the privilege of meeting you and Dizzy but, I can tell you that you have brought so many of us a great deal of joy through the years in the videos and of course, on the forum here. Hang in there my friend.

Toast to you and Doggo View attachment 353498

Right back at you! I appreciate your thoughts.

Hi Resurection,
Thank you sir, I know would like Dizzy and probably me too. [emoji6]
You take care.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Tough stuff, man. They are like family. Even better than some family members.

Yes better then most family in my book.
Thank you for taking the time and saying what you did.
Take care.

Doug, I think we need to go camping. I’ll leave my lantern at home! A road trip to Nevada is long overdue!

Yes sir!
No bring the lantern. We need to keep traditions going.
Take care Carl.

Dammit Doug. This really sucks and I’m truly sorry to hear this. I met Dizzy in person a few times. Great dog and you gave him the best life and longest life you could. Know that as fact.

Wish there was something more I could do or say. Wish I lived closer as I’d come share a nice whiskey and let you share Dizzy stories.

Hang in there.

Hi Jason,
Thanks for saying what you did. You’ve done plenty, just being here.
Take care.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Damn that really sucks. I’m very sorry for your loss. Pups are always a hard loss. We know they’re family but you never realize just what that means til they’ve moved on. I dont know you but I really hope everything goes good for you in the coming days and weeks. Stay strong.

Hey Bear JKU,
Yes it does really suck. He a a shadow dog. Stuck to me like glue, never had a pup like before. Thanks for the kind words. You take care.

2020 suck the big one. We lost our baby in almost the same way back in July. She went in for her vaccines and a couple days later she pass. We couldn’t be there for her because of Covid. Trail bud, hang in there, it’s tough but before you know it you will only have the most joyous memories of your pup. He’s up in heaven, Gods got some task he needs dizzy to do.

Hi DMF,
Thank you the support. Your post got me. Yes I like what you say the part of gods got some work for him. That made me smile. Thank you.
My vet started doing all the test with me outside. No one goes in.
They started to say I had to be outside after he was prepped.
I said you let me in, or I’m going in and bringing him out to the back of the TJ and we can do it here.
I wasn’t mean, but she knew I was dead serious. That should have never happened to you and your pup. I’m so sorry. I’ll remember your post.
Take care

So sorry to here this. As everyone has said, Hang in there ,and it looks like you have any support you need. What a great community .

2007JKU CANADA,
Thank you for your kinds words.
It means a lot.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Sorry to hear this, man.

Thanks WJCO, it means a lot to me.
Take care.

So sorry to hear this. Regardless of being on 4 legs, they are just as much a part of the family.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Hey wjtstudios,
4 legs are true friends throughout. I appreciate comments. Thank you.
Take care.

I'm another guy amongst those that doesn't know you that well. I do know I've for a family pet. Im try sorry for your loss. I hope that you personal health issues work out for the best also. Keep your head up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hi Elroy231,
It really nice hearing from you. Thank you for the support at this time that just sucks. You take care.

Last edited:

Trail Bud

Hooked
It breaks my heart reading this. Losing a dog is something you can’t prepare for or realize the impact until it happens. Stay strong and keep your head up.

Hey Weebz,
Yeah your never ready even if you know it’s coming. I have great support here from guys like you.
Take care.

This sucks. Sorry brother. Hope all goes well at the doc.

Hi J&K overland,
Yes this really sucks. Thanks for the support. You take care.

Sorry to hear that, keep a positive mindset. Some good people here to help you thru tough times.
care.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey 19YJ94,
I agree with you, there’s great support here. Thank you for the kind words.
Take

Like some who have responded, I have never had the opportunity to meet you in person only through the videos. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Pets are really our best friends, they don’t judge us, just love and protect. So much so, I told my kids I have to go before the dog.

Sorry to hear of your health issues. Stay positive.

Hi Jkrat,
Your right about all you say about pets. Very special til the end and beyond.
And I agree, I don’t want to go before the pets go. We’ll have to see how that works out. Thanks for your post.
Take care.

Last edited:
Top Bottom