KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [4 Parts Series]

Tim

another great video. I'm gonna be excited and sad at the same time when the last comes out.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Markymark420 said:
Another great video from Eddie and Cindy!!!! I'm sure we can expect more videos of this caliber of EJS in a few months. Let me be the first to say that, to me at least, these videos are offroad versions of Bruce Brown's surfing documentaries.

I grew up skiing in Tahoe and in Sun Valley...and watching Warren Miller. Thirty or so years ago I had the pleasure of watching a WM movie while he stood on stage and personally narrated the movie. I've always felt like Eddie and Cindy's movies were offroad versions of WM movies...not copies, just the cool feeling you get listening to a familiar voice narrate.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I grew up skiing in Tahoe and in Sun Valley...and watching Warren Miller. Thirty or so years ago I had the pleasure of watching a WM movie while he stood on stage and personally narrated the movie. I've always felt like Eddie and Cindy's movies were offroad versions of WM movies...not copies, just the cool feeling you get listening to a familiar voice narrate.

thanks michael, we've always been a huge fan of warren miller and obviously have been influenced by film makers like him. we're truly flattered by your compliment.

likearock94

Absolutely without a doubt the best films ever I have seen all of wayalife films on youtube about 2 to 3 times each and still can not get tired of them. Truley this is a way of life and I dream about the day I can join you all. Have fun and thumbs up.

likearock94

Video on youtube my mom saw part of it and saw the part where you look over the trail towards the end and said she wouldnt go off roading cause she is afraid of heights, lol bit once she gets out there for herself she wouldnt care

tkuntz

These videos are awesome. Hopefully one day I will be able to make the trek all the way out there. I just have to build up my Jeep a little bit more. Maybe by the time I will be able to make the journey I will have myself a Rubicon. Oh well, for now I'm happy with my little 2 door X. After all, it is a Jeep right? Well, anyways keep up the great work, and I can't wait for more videos to come out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video!! Can not wait on the next. Need to take this trip myself.

this is definitely a trip that everyone should do at least once. it isn't too difficult and the scenery is just out of this world.

Absolutely without a doubt the best films ever I have seen all of wayalife films on youtube about 2 to 3 times each and still can not get tired of them. Truley this is a way of life and I dream about the day I can join you all. Have fun and thumbs up.

thank you. we really do appreciate it and are so happy to know that you enjoy our films. :yup:

Video on youtube my mom saw part of it and saw the part where you look over the trail towards the end and said she wouldnt go off roading cause she is afraid of heights, lol bit once she gets out there for herself she wouldnt care

LOL!! i think you're right. once you get out there a see these places, it's easy to get past the height problem :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These videos are awesome. Hopefully one day I will be able to make the trek all the way out there. I just have to build up my Jeep a little bit more. Maybe by the time I will be able to make the journey I will have myself a Rubicon. Oh well, for now I'm happy with my little 2 door X. After all, it is a Jeep right? Well, anyways keep up the great work, and I can't wait for more videos to come out.

you can so do the alpine loop in a 2 door x and, if you can make it happen, you really should get out there sooner then later :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everybody, we are literally on the heels of releasing Part 4 of KEEP IT TIGHT and so, to get everyone's juices flowing again, I thought it would be a good idea to give Parts 1 - 3 a little bump today :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
KEEP IT TIGHT: The JK-Experience - Black Bear Pass & Billings Canyon [Part 4]

Day 5 of the JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run took us up and over the most famous and terrifying trails in the state of Colorado, Black Bear Pass. After having some fun on what are certainly some of the most hair raising, narrow switchback roads you can find anywhere, we made our way west to our final destination of the week, Grand Junction. To end our trip with a bang, our 6th and final day would be spent on a short but technically challenging trail called, Billings Canyon. Rated a 9 out of a 10, this trail would put everyone and their rigs to the test and, as you can imagine, had a hell of a great time!

Click on the screen below to watch this video on your
iPhone, iPad and other mobile device:

We hope that you’ve enjoyed all 4 episodes of KEEP IT TIGHT: The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run. If you’ve been inspired by what you’ve seen and would like to see more films like it, we’d be grateful if you could please contact the good folks over at Chrysler® and let them know what you think. You can reach them at:

Chrysler Group LLC - Contact Us

Thank you for your support,
Cindy & Eddie

Trail Bud

Hooked
Great!!

I want to go back!! That's an amazing place.
I loved the ending too. What a great video series. My hats off to you guys. :beer:

Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Another epic video series ... Dare I say it's your best work yet? Congrats and Good Luck on this video series success!

Top Bottom