KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [4 Parts Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I want to go back!! That's a amazing place.
I loved the ending too. What a great video series. My hats off to you guys. :beer:

thanks doug and yes, we definitely want to go back. we really need to plan it :thumb:

Another epic video series ... Dare I say it's your best work yet? Congrats and Good Luck on this video series success!

thanks don, we really appreciate it :cool:

Consider it done :thumb:

thank you greg. we get emails all the time from people who tell us how much they enjoy our films and how they've even helped to convince them to buy a Jeep but, i don't think the guys and gals over at chrysler are aware of any of it. it would sure be a big help to us if we could get their support and, i figure, if you don't ask, you won't get. again, we really do appreciate your willingness to help us out in this way.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again you guys have exceeded all our expectations. Ty for sharing. Tim

well, our goal is always to have fun and, if we've exceeded your expectations, i can only hope it's because we really did have that much fun :cool:

Very nice work guys any plans for the next videos or has that run not been filmed yet?

oh, we have a lot in the works and i'm not entirely sure what we'll work on next. this was an epic series and whatever we do next will most likely be short and sweet.

knnphillips

wayoflife said:
oh, we have a lot in the works and i'm not entirely sure what we'll work on next. this was an epic series and whatever we do next will most likely be short and sweet.

Loved the series as I love all your videos. They all make me want to travel west more!

Drumr90

This was your best series to date. Part 4 definatley feed and fueled my adiction. Keep up the exelent work and one day hopefully ill have a jeep thats build good enough to make it through a jk experience.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice work guys any plans for the next videos or has that run not been filmed yet?

oh man, there are sooo many trips that have already been filmed just waiting to be edited.......

there is Moab from LAST year -
main.php

reward mine -
main.php

Death Valley -
main.php

the summer kick off that turned out to being the winter finale :)
main.php

last year's Rubicon run -
main.php

niagara rim run -
main.php

the Topless Wine Tour -
main.php

Fordyce Trail -
main.php

Parker and Bullhead -
main.php

And that's not all. :shock:

:crazyeyes: I just wish I had time to make them all into videos. Deciding which one to work on next will be tough. :)

Mitch

Oh no......
I´m sitting at my desk on the job and can´t download it right now......
Haver to wait another 8 hrs...... :icon_crazy:

20jk08

I have to say, I truly enjoyed this series !!!! You did a wonderful job on the filming and video editing !!!:clap2:

htweelz

Another truly epic video series! The ending was great! These definitely keep my passion fueled for my Jeep and the Jeep life style! Keep up the amazing work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Loved the series as I love all your videos. They all make me want to travel west more!

well come on out!! we'd love to have you here :thumb:

Awesome vid and ending to a great series!! I can't wait to see more videos later on. :D

thank you, you can be sure that we'll be working on more soon. :cool:

Love the closing credits and the funny pics of everyone! :thumb: Looks like a very epic trip to a truly awesome place! Would love to do Colorado sometime.

LOL!! i think you and brenda would of had a blast on this trip. we'll definitely have to plan another colorado trip :yup:

This was your best series to date. Part 4 definatley feed and fueled my adiction. Keep up the exelent work and one day hopefully ill have a jeep thats build good enough to make it through a jk experience.

awesome! we'll hope to have you join us soon :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
awesome video!!!

I have to say, I have no desire to ever run Black bear pass!!

:cheesy: what's da matter, don't like hanging on a ledge with just a grassy plant holding you up :crazyeyes:

Oh no......
I´m sitting at my desk on the job and can´t download it right now......
Haver to wait another 8 hrs...... :icon_crazy:

well, we've tried uploading it up to vimeo yesterday but, it had some problems and never made it all the way up. we are trying again now. hope you were able to see it elsewhere.

Great ending episode of an awesome series ! :thumb:
Can't wait for next vid ;)

thank you :)

I have to say, I truly enjoyed this series !!!! You did a wonderful job on the filming and video editing !!!:clap2:

thanks, we really appreciate it :blush:

Another truly epic video series! The ending was great! These definitely keep my passion fueled for my Jeep and the Jeep life style! Keep up the amazing work.

and that's what it's all about - for us anyway :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Talk about mixed emotions...

Loved it! I knew it was going to be great so we put it on the big screen and watched it last night. The only thing I do not like is knowing there is no part 5 to anticipate. :grayno:

Great job as always. You truly know how to capture the moment and somehow make the rest of us feel as though we were there and a part of it.

Looking forward to whatever comes next!

Top Bottom