KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [4 Parts Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great job, it makes you want to jump in your jeep and go do some wheelin. Love it, jealous in AZ. JUS COS

well, you do live in AZ and have some awesome trails out there. :yup:

Thanks guys... Loved it.. Just can't get over how extreme you can take a JK.. Keep it tight should be a documentary on TV. You have done such a great job.. Awesomeness.....;)

LOL!! you are too kind. thank you :blush:

Incredible video. I am really enjoying the progression of the editing. Always adding new effects and styles. Can't wait to see the next one!

Im waiting in intisapation for part three cant freakin wait. Lol i love watchin these vids there some of the best vids i see online of the jk.

thanks guys. we hope you'll enjoy episode 3 just as much.

SOBX

I have watched these videos a few times now, to say the least. One thing I have noticed is that there are no two doors. Are they allowed?

GCM 2

I have watched these videos a few times now, to say the least. One thing I have noticed is that there are no two doors. Are they allowed?

There where two 2 door for sure last year.

Chris, you are correct. There were two 2 doors; Andy and Lorna's blue 2 door and the RCH designs white 2 door sponsored by PSC steering. 2 doors are definitely allowed to participate!

Hightower

Track Width

Chris, you are correct. There were two 2 doors; Andy and Lorna's blue 2 door and the RCH designs white 2 door sponsored by PSC steering. 2 doors are definitely allowed to participate!

Greg do you know your track width?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Selected at random from YouTube, JK-Forum and here, the WINNER of the Project-JK T-Shirt is.....

justbandit55

main.php

CONGRATULATIONS!! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO - KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Colorado - Alpine Loop [Part 3 of 4]

Episode 3 of KEEP IT TIGHT highlights our 3rd and 4th day of The JK Experience Rocky Mountain Run. In it, you’ll get to follow us on our long road day back west and see the fun detours that we made to places such as, the world famous Royal Gorge Bridge. After a long night spent working on Jeeps in the town of Montrose, we headed south to the San Juan Mountains and did a scenic run up the gorgeous Alpine Loop. Along the way, we covered trails such as Mineral Creek, Poughkeepsie Gulch, California Gulch and visited historic mining sites and ghost towns such as Animas Forks before ending our day in Silverton, Colorado. We hope you enjoy it.

Nicholas

Once again, amazing video! I really like the scene and music as you guys climb over the high pass!:thumb::rock:

GCM 2

Another winner!

Eddie, Cindy,
Such a great vibe from Part 3! You guys really captured the spirit of all the great times we were having. I really think that because of the quality of your videos of the JKX, you are taking a somewhat unknown, smallish event into a league that Mel would have never expected it to become. Simply amazing editing work :thumb:

Markymark420

Another great video from Eddie and Cindy!!!! I'm sure we can expect more videos of this caliber of EJS in a few months. Let me be the first to say that, to me at least, these videos are offroad versions of Bruce Brown's surfing documentaries.

Drumr90

I love the jk videos and watch them daily. I personaly think there some of the best videos out there that shows what it is to be a jeeper. Your videos dont just show who had the badest rig or who went over the bigest opstical. They show how much fun it is to own a jeep and the things, places and people u meet that makes owning a jeep a great thing. Watching these videos makes me want to get a jeep real bad so i can see the nack roads and trails of ourbeatiful country. Keep the vids coming so i can keep drooling over the jeeps and the senery.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once again, amazing video! I really like the scene and music as you guys climb over the high pass!:thumb::rock:

we're glad you liked the music. it's always tough to try and find something fitting especially for scenes like that and without it being cheesy :crazyeyes:

loving these videos, all the way from Australia

that is so cool!! thank you :yup:

Eddie, Cindy,
Such a great vibe from Part 3! You guys really captured the spirit of all the great times we were having. I really think that because of the quality of your videos of the JKX, you are taking a somewhat unknown, smallish event into a league that Mel would have never expected it to become. Simply amazing editing work :thumb:

Thank you so much Greg. Being that you were on this trip, it means a lot to know that we've been able to capture what it was all about. Looking forward to doing it again :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video from Eddie and Cindy!!!! I'm sure we can expect more videos of this caliber of EJS in a few months. Let me be the first to say that, to me at least, these videos are offroad versions of Bruce Brown's surfing documentaries.

thank you, we truly flattered that you would even make that comparison :blush:
unfortunately, it may be a bit longer before part 4 comes out as we will not be able to work on it until we get back from moab. we're close, but not quite done yet.

I love the jk videos and watch them daily. I personaly think there some of the best videos out there that shows what it is to be a jeeper. Your videos dont just show who had the badest rig or who went over the bigest opstical. They show how much fun it is to own a jeep and the things, places and people u meet that makes owning a jeep a great thing. Watching these videos makes me want to get a jeep real bad so i can see the nack roads and trails of ourbeatiful country. Keep the vids coming so i can keep drooling over the jeeps and the senery.

we're so glad that you can appreciate what we're trying to capture in our films - the lifestyle, adventure, and most importantly, the people have always been what's most important to us and the wheeling, well, that's always been the icing on the cake. :yup:

Keep up the great video's really shows A way of life !

LOL!! indeed - KEEP IT TIGHT my friend :thumb:

Awesome Video!! Cant wait for the next one! :thumb:

Top Bottom