KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [4 Parts Series]

SOBX

I asked on jk-forum, but noone answered. Is it too early to sign up for next year's run? My jk isnt on 37's and I am not a vendor, but I want to make the run anyhow. If I know early enough, I can get enough leave.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I asked on jk-forum, but noone answered. Is it too early to sign up for next year's run? My jk isnt on 37's and I am not a vendor, but I want to make the run anyhow. If I know early enough, I can get enough leave.

nope, you should apply now. however, you will need to have 37's in order to even be considered.

SOBX

wayoflife said:
nope, you should apply now. however, you will need to have 37's in order to even be considered.

Well, I dont right now, but will by then. Delete my entry form please? Haha

Big b

wayoflife said:
LOL!! we're working on it :D

My wife hates it when I watch the the first one. I guess that's because when it's over I go outside and just stare at the JK, daydreaming.

Keep up the great work and "Keep it Tight".

zeddjb

My wife hates it when I watch the the first one. I guess that's because when it's over I go outside and just stare at the JK, daydreaming.

Keep up the great work and "Keep it Tight".

That is hilarious because I do the same thing and my wife thinks I'm weird. Glad I'm not alone. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [Part 2 of 4]

Day 2 of the JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run would take us south toward the town of Buena Vista, Colorado, and to the trail that a majority in our group would run for the day, Chinaman Gulch. At the trailhead, the option of running the infamous Carnage Canyon BV trail was also given to those willing to risk substantial damage to their rigs and, of the 22 JK’s we had, 4 would choose to join EVO 1 in taking on the carnage including, Project-JK’s, Moby Dick! Episode 2 highlights our run up this short, “nasty ass” trail as Mel liked to call it, and then follows us as we made a mad dash east with the hopes of being able to climb to the top of Pikes Peak before they closed. We hope you enjoy our film. :)

Click on the screen below to watch this video on your
iPhone, iPad and other mobile device:

2xcapeIN

TOO SHORT, TOO SHORT!!! J/K!! Awesome job guys! JK-Experiance should head up to Alaska!!! that would be cool to see!!! just something else extreme you know!! ....and then I could go!!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Watched it on JK-forum then decided to see what was new here and just had to watch it again. Great work!

GCM 2

Second viewing

Okay, so my first peek was during my work day at the office, now that I'm back at the hotel I am finishing my second viewing! Wow, Cindy :rock: Even though I was standing directly next to Moby on the last two waterfalls you winched and drove up, I missed all your driving skills earlier in the canyon while I spotted for EVO1. Eddie really captured some unbelievable footage on this very short canyon run. Brought back some awesome memories from the hotel stays and the post Carnage Canyon dinner that Falken Tires paid the tab on. Good times!!

juggernot

The only problem with these videos are they are addicting as crack. I eagerly await the next ones. Awsome filming of even more awsome driving. :clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:thumb: Awesome video! It may be better than the part 1. Love it!

LOL!! well, i hope part 3 can still measure up as it highlights the more scenic and exploratory aspect of the JK-Experience. i personally love it but, there isn't as much wheeling in it.

TOO SHORT, TOO SHORT!!! J/K!! Awesome job guys! JK-Experiance should head up to Alaska!!! that would be cool to see!!! just something else extreme you know!! ....and then I could go!!!!

oh my god i would just die to wheel in alaska!!

Watched it on JK-forum then decided to see what was new here and just had to watch it again. Great work!

so glad that you can enjoy watching it more than once :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Carnage Canyon looks insane!

honestly, the video doesn't do it justice. it's one tough cookie.

Okay, so my first peek was during my work day at the office, now that I'm back at the hotel I am finishing my second viewing! Wow, Cindy :rock: Even though I was standing directly next to Moby on the last two waterfalls you winched and drove up, I missed all your driving skills earlier in the canyon while I spotted for EVO1. Eddie really captured some unbelievable footage on this very short canyon run. Brought back some awesome memories from the hotel stays and the post Carnage Canyon dinner that Falken Tires paid the tab on. Good times!!

it was a really fun day. while you didn't get to run the trail, we were very happy to have you spotting and helping out. :thumb:

Top Bottom