KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [4 Parts Series]

Rex Havoc

Bravo!

Yet another breath taking video! You guys are such an inspiration, and Cindy, my dear, you are a shining example to all females out there that 4 wheeling is truely an equal opportunity activity! I have seen so many ladies riding or walking while the "men" wheel! This is not how it's suppose to be! The ladies are every bit as capabile as the men and at times can be more analitical of the obstacles! My wife hated wheelin', scared her to death! Then, she bought her own YJ and she has now become a quite accomplished wheeler, doing every trail we go on! Cindy, you are a shining example of what the fairer sex can accomplish! Eddie, you are luck man and the two of you together inspire more people than you will ever know. Thank you so much! Wheel on!!!

nacho

simply awesomesauce. Great video editing and driving! these trails are in my backyard.. video does no justice to how nasty it is here.

Mechengineer2

Joining GCM 2 with watching this video from a hotel room. I too snuck a quick peek while at work. I think the furthest away I watched a Project JK video was in Manchester in the U.K. This time viewing from Texas.

Another top notch job on the video! Good choices on the tunes. I too join the Colorado locals in congratulating Cindy on driving Carnage Canyon. A trail I will likely never attempt. Simply AWESOME!

Looking forward to the scenery in part 3 from the San Juans! Cheers!

Dieselcon

Hi Cindy and Eddie. All i can do is read the awesome comments posted by your followers. I only have an iPhone so could you please load part 2 onto vimeo.... ppleeeese....
Can't wait to see it myself. Cheers jose

20jk08

Re

Echoing all the other comments on this installment, great job, and very enjoyable video. Where do you guys find the time ???

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
thank you again everyone. we've been working very hard on this series and it makes us happy to know that you all enjoyed part 2 especially being that cindy, the one who's normally behind the camera, did all the driving. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cindy and Eddie. All i can do is read the awesome comments posted by your followers. I only have an iPhone so could you please load part 2 onto vimeo.... ppleeeese....
Can't wait to see it myself. Cheers jose

working on it now and it should be up shortly. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that Part 2 of KEEP IT TIGHT is now available on Vimeo and so you can now watch it on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile device...

WOH111

Awesome

Great job, it makes you want to jump in your jeep and go do some wheelin. Love it, jealous in AZ. JUS COS

Dieselcon

wayoflife said:
Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that Part 2 of KEEP IT TIGHT is now available on Vimeo and so you can now watch it on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile device...

Video Link: https://vimeo.com/38484266

Thanks guys... Loved it.. Just can't get over how extreme you can take a JK.. Keep it tight should be a documentary on TV. You have done such a great job.. Awesomeness.....;)

Thardin

Incredible video. I am really enjoying the progression of the editing. Always adding new effects and styles. Can't wait to see the next one!

Drumr90

Im waiting in intisapation for part three cant freakin wait. Lol i love watchin these vids there some of the best vids i see online of the jk.

Top Bottom