How Long are You Willing to Wait for Jeep Parts?

DaJudge

Well I waited two months for tie-in brackets for my rear bumper, so I guess at least two months!
Arrggghhhhh!

traviswalker007

My JL sat at the dealership for 34 days waiting on a gauge cluster because my second gauge cluster was programmed with a AUTO High Beam needs service error. I got tired of waiting as they keep pushing the date ahead 2 weeks at a time so I told the dealership Ill bring it back end of july and see were there at on parts.

WJCO

Meme King
I've seen a ton of transport trucks with new vehicle inventory on them in the last week or so. So hopefully shit is rolling back to normal soon.

MericaMade

I've seen a ton of transport trucks with new vehicle inventory on them in the last week or so. So hopefully shit is rolling back to normal soon.
Hope so, I was surprised when I drove by my local Ford dealer and their lot looked almost normal again with inventory.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know. Still waiting on KC ERA 4s to come in. I've been kicking around the idea of getting new wheels and KMC is telling me they are out of stock of what I'm wanting and with no idea of when they'll be getting more. It's just so frustrating.

benatc1

Hooked
I don't know. Still waiting on KC ERA 4s to come in. I've been kicking around the idea of getting new wheels and KMC is telling me they are out of stock of what I'm wanting and with no idea of when they'll be getting more. It's just so frustrating.
About a month ago I was told another 8-12 weeks for delivery, but totally out of the blue I came home today and these were on my porch, today was more inline with my original wait time. Happy none the less, these look like they are going to be awesome

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_163857.jpg
    IMG_20210715_163857.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 6

WJCO

Meme King
About a month ago I was told another 8-12 weeks for delivery, but totally out of the blue I came home today and these were on my porch, today was more inline with my original wait time. Happy none the less, these look like they are going to be awesome
Mother Fucker. Jealous.

WJCO

Meme King
Amazon: We'll blast a motherfucker into space, but your package that you paid for, delivery pending. We'll notify you once it's shipped.

vxskaxv

I caught a very popular online 4x4 site today in the shipping delay crap. A particular part i wanted to purchase shows “ships between 7-29 to 8-04” and that it’s in stock… so I called them to ask about the delay if it’s in stock. The usual claim came up as “well the world has gone through a lot lately and there’s manufacturing delays in receiving products” I said I can somewhat understand that but the product shows in stock and you also stated that it was for sure in stock at your facility, so why the big delay? Again “Covid related crud and that usps and FedEx and ups are also parts of the delay equation”…

So the sales guy then proceeded to tell me “sir it’s sounds as if your the type that wants it now and not later, would you be interested in overnight shipping for $80 more?”

Well my response to that was “Hell No and that the part is only $65 and it weighs about 2 pounds”. “Thanks but no thanks again and it’s the last time they will see a dime from me”….

jesse3638

Hooked
I caught a very popular online 4x4 site today in the shipping delay crap. A particular part i wanted to purchase shows “ships between 7-29 to 8-04” and that it’s in stock… so I called them to ask about the delay if it’s in stock. The usual claim came up as “well the world has gone through a lot lately and there’s manufacturing delays in receiving products” I said I can somewhat understand that but the product shows in stock and you also stated that it was for sure in stock at your facility, so why the big delay? Again “Covid related crud and that usps and FedEx and ups are also parts of the delay equation”…

So the sales guy then proceeded to tell me “sir it’s sounds as if your the type that wants it now and not later, would you be interested in overnight shipping for $80 more?”

Well my response to that was “Hell No and that the part is only $65 and it weighs about 2 pounds”. “Thanks but no thanks again and it’s the last time they will see a dime from me”….
Covid turned the world into a bunch of lazy mother Fuckers.

Went go get my windows tinted the other day. Had an appointment and showed up. He looks at me and says we don't have a 1pm today. I told him I scheduled it through email. He asked my name and found it. They were swamped and couldn't get me in as I planned. He was totally apologetic, put me on the ASAP list, and offered a nice discount for my troubles. I wasn't in a hurry so it was no big deal. He also thanked me for not being an asshole like many others have been. I laughed and said customer service goes both ways. I'll gladly wait and spend my money with a business like that. Personal accountability goes a long way in my book.

Top Bottom