How Long are You Willing to Wait for Jeep Parts?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Plan C . Found a set of Dana Ultimate UD 60s' and we bought them. Got wheels, 40s, coming. Ordered some STT tires (2nd choice) wanted Nitto Trail Grapplers but no go on those. Now Evo says July for coil overs so now looking for some standard shocks and springs to run till we get coil overs. Paid for complete Evo suspension kit , showed up without shocks. On and on and on it goes.
Glad you were able to get axles! Sucks about the shocks. 40” Trail Grapplers are made in Japan so it may be a while before they come in.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
I've been waiting 4 months for wheels in Europe (France) wanted Dirty life beadlocks, nobody has any, aev Borah's none around, KMC Machetes not available, Method's? No beadlocks available....jeez. Sometimes things just don't work....

scruffy

Glad you were able to get axles! Sucks about the shocks. 40” Trail Grapplers are made in Japan so it may be a while before they come in.
Christmas in April ! This afternoon I got a call from Rockworx that the rest of my Evo suspension kit showed up. Including complete King coilover shocks. Thanks Evo for making my summer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Christmas in April ! This afternoon I got a call from Rockworx that the rest of my Evo suspension kit showed up. Including complete King coilover shocks. Thanks Evo for making my summer.
Outstanding!! Can't wait to see your rig all built up (y)

fiend

Caught the Bug
Ordered a new oil pan/AT skid from Rockhard two weeks ago. Credit card charged, no delivery yet. Or even a ship date estimate. 🤔

HILLZ

I had to wait 6.5 months for my new JLUR. Ordered June 15th last year and didn’t get it till the end of November. The wait sucked but was totally worth it, love my 2013 JKU but it doesn’t compete with the new Rubi! C580FD26-D235-4BE6-B43A-4339CB34197A.jpeg 91FF938C-9488-4CE4-AB14-BA3E7864D070.jpeg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The inability to get parts is really putting a damper on my build plans. It seems like pretty much everything I want is back ordered for months. Sucks donkey dicks!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The inability to get parts is really putting a damper on my build plans. It seems like pretty much everything I want is back ordered for months. Sucks donkey dicks!!!!
It really is nothing short of crazy. None of the BS that caused all this shit should ever of happened.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Been waiting for new beadlocks (AEV Boras or Dirty Life's) out here for 5 months...no sign of them. Must've caught C19 or some shite like that.....

pop2tu

So after looking at some soft tops on Craigslist and getting tired of people wanting full price for stuff sitting around their garage, getting scratched up, I decided to order a new top from Rugged Ridge. I could chose between the Montana Soft top or the XHD soft top. Both are replacement tops. So, on Tuesday 22 June, called Rugged Ridge and asked about both tops as the instructions for assembly were the same. I was told (by there rep) that the Montana didn’t have the ability for the sun rider opening and the XHD top was the top I wanted. I got off the phone and immediately placed my order. Yesterday I got an Email from them saying my order was cancelled and it will take 10 to 12 days for them to refund my money. I can’t believe business are getting away with crap like this.

Attachments

• 2710C3F4-E3AB-49AB-8E95-519FDFDF3C7F.png
    2710C3F4-E3AB-49AB-8E95-519FDFDF3C7F.png
    904.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7EDAD934-0739-411F-A63A-514C839F38AB.png
    7EDAD934-0739-411F-A63A-514C839F38AB.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 1E3A322D-CB13-49BB-B323-E3619BC2CBC6.png
    1E3A322D-CB13-49BB-B323-E3619BC2CBC6.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 3

MericaMade

I made a call to Evo with some questions on the DTD and was told they are getting told 50 "fifty" week eta's from King on custom shocks right now. That is just unreal!

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I made a call to Evo with some questions on the DTD and was told they are getting told 50 "fifty" week eta's from King on custom shocks right now. That is just unreal!
That sucks. If you plan on them doing the install plan on a long wait for that too. Getting my LA's installed now and on day 7 now..

MericaMade

That sucks. If you plan on them doing the install plan on a long wait for that too. Getting my LA's installed now and on day 7 now..
Na I would do it myself, but the one thing I really do appreciate is the honesty of EVO letting me know up front.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The King thing is unreal. I've talked to Mel about this multiple times in the past and it is a real source of consternation. It is the reason why they now offer Bilsteins as an option.

trailraider

17 months. I am willing to wait 17 fucking months. Ordered a hard top wire kit from Chrysler on January 9th 2020.
Just arrived. thank goodness it wasn't for my Jeep.

Top Bottom