Fuel Prices

jesse3638

Hooked
Good thing you don't make it to CA very often. The flying J in Lenwood has diesel for $6.50. Your cost would habe been $930. It's absolutely insane. If people aren't happy with the rising prices of goods and services just wait, in the coming months once this is all passed on. Lisa and I have a favorite little breakfast spot we like. They upped all their menu prices by $1-2 per plate. Can't fault them for that when everything costs more.

Dale72

Hooked
Good thing you don't make it to CA very often. The flying J in Lenwood has diesel for $6.50. Your cost would habe been $930. It's absolutely insane. If people aren't happy with the rising prices of goods and services just wait, in the coming months once this is all passed on. Lisa and I have a favorite little breakfast spot we like. They upped all their menu prices by $1-2 per plate. Can't fault them for that when everything costs more.
I got rid of my truck and went back to driving for my old boss hauling plastic

JimLee

Hooked
I love that you pulled up this thread. The Brandon administration said that this is what Americans need to suffer through for democracy in Ukraine. I really wonder how high oil is going to go. Fuck
And lets talk about that nation the Americans have to suffer for. The Ukraine has been notoriously corrupt in their business and political dealings for decades, has gone through two coups, has two massive separatist regions because those people don't want to be Ukrainian, has a national defense unit (aka national guard) that runs around wearing swastikas, has made the Biden family (and god knows how many more corrupt politicians) tens of millions of dollars richer, is notorious for human trafficking. A summary of the Ukraine taken straight from the State Dept website says: "Significant human rights issues included: unlawful or arbitrary killing; torture and cases of cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment of detainees by law enforcement personnel; harsh and life-threatening conditions in prisons and detention centers; arbitrary arrest or detention; serious problems with the independence of the judiciary; abuses in the Russia-led conflict in the Donbas, including physical abuse of civilians and members of armed groups held in detention facilities; serious restrictions on free expression, the press, and the internet, including violence, threats of violence, or unjustified arrests or prosecutions against journalists, censorship, and blocking of websites; refoulement of refugees; serious acts of corruption; lack of investigation of and accountability for violence against women; violence or threats of violence motivated by anti-Semitism; crimes involving violence or threats of violence targeting persons with disabilities, members of ethnic minority groups, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex persons; and the existence of the worst forms of child labor."

Tell me again why I need to suffer for this nation?

jeeeep

Hooked
Ukraine became the democrats whipping pony for their America last agenda that begin Jan 2021:

“The Permit is hereby revoked,” Biden's executive order says. “Leaving the Keystone XL pipeline permit in place would not be consistent with my Administration’s economic and climate imperatives.”

deflect and deter, don't fix an issue, fuck it up worse, cause a war and blame it on the war.... the democrat way

JDE22

How is it that Sam's club and Costco can sell fuel for .72 cents a gallon cheaper than everyone else? They can't be buying in bulk enough to save that much can they?

Dale72

Hooked
How is it that Sam's club and Costco can sell fuel for .72 cents a gallon cheaper than everyone else? They can't be buying in bulk enough to save that much can they?
Because it's cheap fuel to start with. Diesel goes bad faster than gas dose

Brute

Hooked
It was over 6 bucks a gallon two months ago in Furnace Creek Death Valley…I wonder where it’s at now

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was feeling like gas prices were changing hourly so I took this pic yesterday. As you can see, diesel was $4.87…
86335880-D65C-48D2-8D6A-44305A3DFC55.jpeg
Just drive by it now and it was $5.37. 🙄

Top Bottom