Fuel Prices

GetOut

Holy Crap, been paying right at $3.13 for about a month now here, then all of a Monday morning every place in town was $3.45

And now on my way home from work tonight $3.79....... So in 12 days we have increases prices $0.66 :jaw drop:

Indefatigable

Strange, you would figure without all the transportation and import costs they blame our prices on that things would be cheaper over there :idontknow:

I believe Israel tankers their fuel in from Russia. They do not have much choice as I believe their neighbours would rather not sell to them.

USA has rediculously low fuel prices considering they are a net importer of energy. Just look at us up here, we have more oil than we know what to do with and our prices are way higher than yours! We can buy OUR gas from USA gas stations just across the line for about a dollar less a gallon than here. That is messed up.

TLAW719

Gas prices jumped .10 over night. Good times. I guess it's still not as bad as last year when it went up .60 cents from morning to night. We have a chevron charging stupid prices. If you have a chevron credit or gift card you pay 3.99 if you use cash or debit you pay 4.09 and if you use a credit card it's 4.39.

Top Bottom