Fuel Prices

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yep.

Just filled the wife's JL up yesterday 18.37 gallons cost me $101.33. The last time I paid over $100 for fuel was when I had my old truck nearly 5 years ago. It's just ridiculous. I can't wait to see what thr prices of things are going to be once fuel costs of trucks and trains are passed along. But Biden just said he's going to release 100 million barrels of oil a day from our reserves to try and help. Fucking idiot
I’m at $120 to fill up. F’n insane.

Spazbyt

Hooked
When a gallon of gas gets too expensive make that gallon of gas less efficient. Got it! (y)

jeeeep

Hooked
When a gallon of gas gets too expensive make that gallon of gas less efficient. Got it! (y)

not a logical brain cell amongst them

Bierpower

Hooked

It's just too bad that the only place in the world to find oil is the middle east and Russia. 🙄

Sgt_USMC

That’s all?! There are places right near my house by the 5 that are charging over $6 for the cheap stuff. Even on base, where gas is normally the cheapest out here, it’s about 5 and a half.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That’s all?! There are places right near my house by the 5 that are charging over $6 for the cheap stuff. Even on base, where gas is normally the cheapest out here, it’s about 5 and a half.
I paid 6.67 Yesterday... $125 for 18.7 gallons. Thats the most I've ever paid.

Kuboske

Not to mention there is a global food shortage coming.
Making motor fuel out of food is never a good idea.

Sgt_USMC

I paid 6.67 Yesterday... $125 for 18.7 gallons. Thats the most I've ever paid.
That’s crazy! Of course we pay around 80-90 cents tax for the state per gallon! I can’t wait to get out of here! Did you buy close to a freeway? I will freely admit I haven’t bought gas in a few weeks. It’s very likely prices have gone up.

Dale72

Hooked
Since I can only get it from truck stops, there's really no cheap stuff

sm31

For my own (masochistic) amusement, I like to keep up with the steady stream of leftist spray on NPR.

The positive spin on gas prices I heard the other day is that the additional tax revenues will help with completion of public works projects & help states pay off debt. Lol... what a load of crap.

Sgt_USMC

The amount of taxes Ca puts on everything, we should have the best roads/freeways in the country. Hell, I’ve been down trails that are smoother than the paved street in front of my house! I don’t live far from downtown either. This state has to be the worst at managing its money. Too much is spent on idiotic things and nowhere near enough is spent where it needs to be.

jesse3638

Hooked
For my own (masochistic) amusement, I like to keep up with the steady stream of leftist spray on NPR.

The positive spin on gas prices I heard the other day is that the additional tax revenues will help with completion of public works projects & help states pay off debt. Lol... what a load of crap.
Meanwhile oil companies are reporting their highest profits ever. I guess they pay for the roads? I don't see how people believe this stuff

Top Bottom